Chapter 2

Cassie's POV

Oh god why? Why did moon goddess pair me with him? He's my bully he hurts me. He's why I have scars. I always have a sliver blade to leave the scars or they would heal in minutes.

After he got his food I bolted to Avery's room which was across mine. I banged on the door four times before she swung the door open.

"Hey girl what's up?" She asked.

"I found my mate." I said as I walked in her room.

"Holy shit! Who tell me!" Avery squealed.

"Scott Toms." I said on the verge of crying.

"Oh no not alpha dickhead." Avery said trying to cheer me up.

"Oh god what am I going to do?" I asked.

"Well maybe you should give him a chance like I did for Damian." Avery said.

I remember when Avery found her mate. It was Damian the beta. He always teased her for her hair and her style of clothes.

When she found out he's her mate and gave him a chance and now? They've been together for four months.

"You're right I should give him a chance." I sighed.

'Yay!' My wolf Ali yelled.

I let Avery get dressed as I went to the living room.

As I was watching 'The fault in are stairs' the scent of apples began to grow stronger as he came in. He sat next to me looking at the wall.

"Are you ok?" I asked unsure what to say.

"I guess." Scott sighed. He ran a hand through his black hair and leaned back on the couch.

"Listen Scott I'm going to give you a chance like Avery did to Damian." I said turning to look at him.

He turned to me and gave me a cheeky smile while his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"You won't regret it Cassie." He said with determination laced in his voice. I hope I did the right thing.