Chapter 26

Cassie's POV

"Aww he's soo cute!" Sabrina gushed as she held Porter.

Well on April 1st Avery and Damian's baby boy, Porter was born. He has his mommas hair and dads eyes. Weird but ok I guess.

"What's this cuties name?" Sabrina asked as she handed back Avery's son back.

"His name is Porter James Wolfe." Damian said with a proud smile.

"Congrats now we have to wait for Beana." I said and looked at Sabrina.

"And then I can enjoy having a crying werewolf baby oh joy." Sabrina pouted. Hormones.

"Porter and Markus are gonna be besties!" Avery squealed.

"Yas bae yas!" I laughed as Markus began to whine.

"Wanna go play with momma bear?" I asked as I picked him up in my arms.

He nodded and put his thumb in his mouth. Cutest thing I ever created.

I walked him to the backyard but stayed close to the house and let him crawl around. He wore a little pullover hoodie, jeans, and the cutest pair of nikes ever.

Just as he crawled to me rouges and hunters came out of the woods. And the two that stood out the most were....

My parents.

'Scott rouges and hunters are here and they're trying to get me and Markus.' I whimpered.

I clutched to Markus with all my might as the hunters aimed there guns at us.

Scotts POV

As soon as Cassie mind-linked me I let all my warriors and weapons and began attacking.

"Scott!" Cassie cried as she ran to me with a very scared Markus in her arms.

"Go inside with the other women and children ok?" I said in my alpha tone.

She nodded and rushed inside and letting me shift in my pitch black wolf.

Let the battle begin.

I saw a grey wolf try to lunge at me. I dodged him and rammed into a tree and shoved my teeth into his neck, killing him.

Soon all the rogues were gone just not the hunters...

Cassie's POV

As soon as Scott left I ran to the cellar where all the women and children were, me and Markus sat down as he started to ball his little eyes out. Wanting his daddy.

"It's gonna be ok Markus. Daddy is protecting us." I cooed as I rocked him back and forth.

"Cassie!" Avery yelled as she and Porter made there way to us.

Porter cried in her arms along with Markus crying in mine. I think my jacket is now stained in my baby's tears. Poor Markus.

Just as the boys calmed down the door opened and revealed my parents.

"Hello Cassie." They said at the same time.

Oh fuck me.