Chapter 12

Cassie's POV

Wait my parents are alive damn it.

"How are they alive and how come there wolfs are gone?" I asked confused.

"They were taken by hunters when the rouges attacked." Scott said and showing me the file.

The attack of the Howling Moon Pack:

Attack with rouges along with hunters. The hunters spared the betas and forced them to be like them to kill there own daughter, Cassie Ann Stone.

Holy shit what the fuck. Why would they do that? Have they gone mad or some shit?! All this time I thought they died like...I feel betrayed, abandoned, and unloved. I've cried myself to sleep everyday for 6 years! 6 motherfucking years!

"How long have you known." I demanded.

"About three days." Ok Cassie calm down only three days it's not like it's 6 years.

"I'm not mad at you Scott I just feel betrayed by my own family is all." I sighed. I just wanna a bath.

Scott put me on his lap with my back facing him, he began to massage my shoulders and my back. Oh god it feels so good. This is easing my stress.

"That feels nice." I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Yeah I bet." Scott whispered seductively." Oh gross. My poor virgin ears.

"My poor virgin ears." I joked covering my ears. Yeah I admit to being a virgin. I'm just not ready to lose it yet.

"Oh boo who." That dickheaded cunt.

Wait did I have homework to do? Oh well I don't give two shits since I can graduate early with all the credits I have.

Scott began to leave sloppy kisses on the back of my neck leaving it sticky ewwww!

"Fucking nasty!" I shrieked and ran to the bathroom to shower off his spit and plus my hair was greasy anyway. As I was about to get some shampoo I felt two arms wrap around me, but I felt the sparks so I knew it was him.

"What the fuck!" I yelled and covered myself and turning to face him.

"I needed a shower gosh." Scott said and put shampoo in his brown-black hair. I rolled my eyes and put my shampoo in my hair.

As I was rinsing my hair Scott put his hand on my bare ass. Oh he is so dead. He then did the obvious thing...he spanked it. Hard.

"Stawp." I whined and put conditioner in my hair.

"But it's so spankable." Scott whined. I did not want to look down at his dirty dick. I bet he has a boner.

I finished and quickly got out with a towel to the walk in closet and grabbed my jam-jams. Yes I like to call pajamas jam-jams. Deal with it.

I crawled into bed and fell asleep with a way to get back at Scott.