A/n

Hey ya'll I hope you guys are doing awesome and thriving because thats what I want for everyone. I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for reading and commenting on both of my works, it means a lot. Now I love writing but sometimes I just hit a dead end where I have no idea where I want to take the story or where to end it.

I have been thinking a lot about watermelon sugar and how I want to end this book because it is coming soon. I am just having such a hard time envisioning where I went to end Harry and Clementine. I feel as if my chapters have been getting less to my liking as im writing and I want the last ten chapters to be amazing for you guys.

So i'm going to take a small break from writing this so I can really think of what I want to do. And start working on my new idea which I can tell you about below. I just really don't want to disappoint you guys or make a crappy ending to a book I know you guys have really liked. Its disappointing. So let me know what you think, I'd really appreciate it.

NEW BOOK ALERT

"The Bad Thing"

Go read the first couple of chapter right now!!!! I hope yall will like it, definitely different writing style I am trying out !!! Tell me what you think !!