"THAT HOE GONE FUCK ON A FAST BEAT" We all yelled and rapped to the song as me and Miry danced just alike.

They allowed us to get on the stage, as I got a mic, and she got one too.

"BEN BEHIND ME, DO THE DASH, KEEPING UP IN A VERT" We rapped. "YOU GET JACKED OUT YO SHIT CAN'T TEXT ME"

"PUSSY NIGGA THROWING SHOTS AIN'T @ ME" Miry yelled aggressively in the mic which made me laugh.

"STRAPPED UP TELL THAT NIGGA GET AT ME" I yelled too, matching her.

And just like that, the crowd started yelling the lyrics.

I smiled as they rocked from side to side, some doing my dance, and some pointing everywhere while rapping the lyrics.

Ion even like being around people like that, but everybody being cool.

"Happy birthday babygirl." I looked at Miry as she smiled and looked at me.

"Happy birthday daddy." She kissed me.

Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: NBA YoungGirl

It's now almost 1 o'clock, and we finally leaving the club

We had came around 9 I think.

Surprised I didn't get drunk, but Kentrell didn't want me to so I didn't.

I listened, this one time.

Everybody was walking out the club, there were even some photographers.

Why they here? I really don't know, because Kentrell be about to fight them anytime they come.

And he doesn't give a fuck about it either.

"Okay so how we gone get to the car?" I asked as me and Kentrell were holding hands.

He shrugged. "I really don't know."

"Miracle come with me right quick, I left my purse in the club." Kayla said.

Kentrell let my hand go, as we walked in.

"Why the fuck you bring a purse anyways?" I asked.

"Ummm, you brought one too." She mumbled.

"Oh yeah, but we not talking about me, we talking about you." I shrugged.

She went and got her purse smacking her lips. "Whatever Miracle."

"Wowwww the first name? It's NBA YoungGirl to you." I laughed.

"Girl bye." She laughed too, pushing my head.

Walking back outside, Kentrell was gone.

I just followed wherever the photographers were.

"Say Miracle come here." I heard him say.

I looked confused before walking up to him.

He looked at me smiling, showing his grills.

He grabbed my hand. "You know I love you right?"

"Yeah, I know." I nodded my head.

"Okay, here it goes." He mumbled as he got on one knee, and pointed to the sky. "Look."

Looking up, I seen lights formed into words.

WILL YOU MARRY ME?

I reread what it said before gasping.

"You asking me?" I asked with a big smile.

"Nahh he ask-" Kd started but stopped when he got hit.

"Yeah." Kentrell chuckled. "Miracle McNeal, ever since I got with you, I knew I liked you, and wanted only you. When I first met you, I felt different, you made me feel different, you show me what's right and not what's wrong. You help me as much as I help you, and I love that. Gave me my first daughter, I can't thank you enough. I love everything about you Miracle, and I'm tired of just saying you my girlfriend. I want you to be my wife, all mines. Will you marry me?"

He then pulled out this ring in a black box.

I started jumping up and down, squealing, and screaming as people recorded, and took pictures

"YESSSSSS, YESSSS I WILL MARRY YOU, OF COURSE I WILLLL" I yelled happily.

He smiled as he took my hand, placing it on my ring finger, and stood up pulling me into a kiss.

I kissed him back, hearing the crowd go wild.

I didn't even know he was going to do this, which probably was the point.

But he's about to be my husband, I'm so happy.

•••••••••

OMFGGGGGGG, THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED?🥺🥺🥺🥺

I love this chapter❤️

Excuse any mistakes💚