ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟿| Life is a joke

Start from the beginning

"Hey, don't hang up! Another thing is there!"

"Now what?!" Saying that he just entered the bathroom with his phone in one hand and the other struggling to squish the toothpaste out of the tube on the brush.

Jungkook prayed to God at first and taking a deep breath he continued, "Actually V hyung changed the password of your Netflix account as because we didn't know the actual one-"

Yoongi's attempt of placing the paste on the brush got wasted as soon as he heard that. The paste squeezed out from the tube and landed on the mirror. He groaned internally and cut him off with his raged tone, "Fuck off!"

"Eh?!"

Without any further delay, he ended the call and pushed the phone away from his sight. Looking at the mess caused by the toothpaste, he sighed and went inside the shower booth with the mouth washer.

⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞

"Am I not going to use mouth washer after the filling is done?" Mr. Chang asked him, who looked busy doing something on his laptop.

He looked at him from the top of his specs and said, "No."

"But...I heard most of my colleagues did that-"

"That's because they weren't my patient...unlike you." He interrupted his confused thoughts and said that while closing the laptop. "And I even allowed you to visit the party tonight and there's no restriction in your diet as well. Just enjoy yourself...as long as you can."

"Oh yeah, Dr. Hong! I'll enjoy to the fullest!" And with that, the old man started to laugh out loud with him sending a soft smile more likely a fake smile at his patient's excited state. His eyes remain fixated like a panther at his prey which basically went unnoticed cause of his excited state.

Everyone should enjoy their last moment...

⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞⌝⌟⌜⌞

|𝟷𝟶:𝟺𝟹:𝟹𝟶 𝙰𝙼 |

Yoongi looked at his watch and 'tsk'-ed at the timing. He usually comes before everyone and leaves after everyone but today his daily schedule of arrival got messed up due to that damn mobile alarm.

As he was about to enter the rotating door a hand tugged his shoulder and he looked around to find Hoseok standing...not in a good state.

Yoongi didn't seem shocked at his sudden act from last night which got him confused as he was quite expecting questions flooding around him from his co-workers. When Yoongi just patted his back as an older brother and smiled asking, "You good now? Got headache?"

"No...I'm fine. But-"

Yoongi pushed open the door for both of them and they entered the large building together. When Yoongi interrupted and answered Hoseok's thoughts and questions which got him confused and made everything clear.

"The watchman called me last night about you coming here." Yoongi kept on walking at his swift pace and Hoseok kept on trailing behind. "It was quite a ruckus, Hope." He chuckled at what info he got from the security office.