ƎᗡOƆ 𝟷𝟽| Impossible facade

Start from the beginning

✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

| 𝙱𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗; 𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟶:𝟶𝟶 AM |

"Wait- where're you going now?" The girl stopped in the middle of cleaning the dining space and stood straight while holding a cleaner in her hand.

"I just-" Haneul replied in a hitched tone in an attempt of putting on his old sneakers, "Need to prepare something for a very dear one."

"Huh?!"

"Ba-Bye~" And he went out like that, covering his head with the hoodie and put on a black mask as he scooted down the stairs.

When Haeun stood there with her cleaner in one hand and the other hand on her hips, with a dumb expression.

"I mean...he just came..."

✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

| 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕; 𝟶𝟷:𝟻𝟺:𝟶𝟶 𝙿𝙼 |

Parking a Black Hyundai in the deserted parking lot, they came out and entered the heavily crowded and busy building. But in their general attire, it was hard to pass through without their respective ID as the place was none other than a Law Firm directed by one of Korea's best business group- Kim & Chang.

But again- without an appointment who'll let you enter in any lawyer's office even when you work for the country's peace and all?

"Sorry, we're not supposed to let anyone in without an appointment. I'm afraid to say this but you'll have to leave." The guard stopped them from going further in the building with a metal detector in his hand.

Yoongi rolled his eyes after listening that when Youngdo bit his inner cheeks in frustration. Today they've had a lot and its already past noon without any nourishment for their body and on top of everything this kind of treatment! Tell me who'll be able to take in everything without getting frustrated? Not them.

But they forgot they were carrying luck with them today. RM!

"Aye aye! Hyung-nim~ why're you getting all so hard without listening to us completely, hmm?" Namjoon's eyes bore deep into that guard's soul as they made eye contact with each other which led the man to experience a hypnotizing effect on him. "Do you know he mailed us the permission letter?"

Everything seemed to turn slow as his eyes kept on following the lighter which played around Namjoon's finger with a flick of fire glistening through it. He asked with a hypnotized tone, "Really...?"

"Yes...really."

He fished out his phone with his left hand as the blazing flame was on in his other hand right in front of the guard's face. Within a flicking moment, he exchanged the position of the phone and the lighter and kept his gaze on his actions and effects.

"See...this-is-the-letter."

"The-letter."

It felt as if Namjoon was teaching him or something. For the first time now it felt like his deep and husky voice has a more hypnotizing effect on others than his tricks. But honestly...it wasn't even a letter but a black-and-white swirl could be seen there.