34 Blood Stained Wall

Start from the beginning

"I'm coming with you" I ran after them.

"No you're not" Ezra glanced back at me.

"As if"

"Sage" Axel turned around in his tracks, causing me to crash into him "Stay here incase he comes back. There's no use of all of us going" he cupped my face and left a quick kiss on my lips before turning around and walking away.

The look on Ezra's face said it all. What the fuck? He gave me a questioning and turned around to follow Axel out.

I sat down on the couch feeling almost helpless. The heaviness on my chest rising by the second.

"Where are they going?" I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see Donovan walking towards me.

"To my place to find Nathaniel" I turned back to watch them get into the car and speed off.

"Are you alright?" he stood beside me.

"Do I look alright Donovan?" I snapped back, wiping my tears away.

" Why the fuck would he go back?" he muttered almost as if he were talking to himself.

"I don't know" i yelled.

Why is he asking me stupid questions?

"Don't yell at me Love. You should have gone with them if you were so worried"

I shot him a glare. He shrugged and sat down giving me a smirk.

Well, he wasn't wrong.

******

Axel

"Axel"

"Shut up"

"Are you kidding me right now?"

"No. Shut up. You're annoying me" I gritted my teeth.

"You haven't spoken in half an hour"

I should have just left him at the Palace. I should have brought Donovan or Sage with me.  

"Ezra please stop talking to me. I don't want to hear it" I clenched my teeth.

"Oh my apologies. I'm not as intresting as my sister I suppose" his tone dripping with sarcasm.

I whipped my head in his direction to shoot him a glare.

"Ahaa. At least that made you turn" he gave me a smirk.

"What's going on Axel?" his voice was low and stern, making me give him another glare.

"Nothing"

"That wasn't nothing" he hissed out.

"What?"

"She stomps off after y'all have a fight. You go mad when she disappeared. Now you're driving into flames to find her pet because she started crying" he snapped back in a loud tone.

"You let her drink from you Axel. You know what that means?" he leaned forward enunciating.

"Its doesn't mean a thing" I corrected.

"It does. You know it does and you still let her do it "

"Markings only work with humans Ezra. Sage is a pure blood vampire damnit" I ran my hand through my hair, frustrated and annoyed.

"You idiot. There's a reason blood sharing is called personal and intim..." his voice trailed off before he snapped all of a sudden "Axel stop the car."

"What? Why?"

"Shhh. Stop"

I stopped the car and listened. I could hear cries and.... fighting in the distance.