Battlefield Part 3

Okay so this wasn't too bad, we basically had until the end of the game to figure something out. But it was hard. My eyes followed my boyfriend around the field. He caught the ball and I was about to jump up and cheer when he got knocked to the ground by a player from the other team, I sat back down. 'Hey Sam, isn't that your guy?' Some guy from our year yelled at me. I looked at him over my shoulder, he was sitting in front of my mom, the sheriff and Lydia. All three of 'em were looking at me. 'He's just warming up!' I yelled back. I looked back to Stiles who was trying to pick up the ball muttering he had it. But since he was focusing on the ball too hard, he didn't notice two guys coming up at him and again knocking him to the ground. I couldn't help but look back to see the kid looking at me. 'Nervous.' I shrugged. 'He'll come around.' I said. As I turned back to look at the game, he got a ball to the face. I fake cried and put my head on Scott's shoulder. 'Help me.' I sighed. He chuckled and kissed my head. I heard the whistle and Scott jumped up but coach pulled him back. 'Sit down, McCall!' He exclaimed. 'But coach we're dying out there!' Scott sighed and I nodded heavily. 'Oh I'm aware of that.' Coach replied. 'Now sit.' He said. Scott groaned lowering his head. Suddenly someone sat down next to me. I looked at Isaac with wide eyes. Scott probably had the same look on his face. 'You... came to help?' Scott asked. 'I came to win.' Isaac replied and I smirked. The three of us looked to where Gerard was standing, his eyes widened when he noticed Isaac on the bench. 'So, you got a plan yet?' Isaac asked as he put on his gear. 'Eh... right now it's just... keep Jackson from killing anyone.' Scott admitted with a sigh. 'Well that might be easier if you were actually in the game. You have to make it so that coach has no choice but to let you play.' Isaac said. 'How? He's got a bench full of guys he'll use before he puts him on the field.' I sighed nodding at the other bench where three other players were sitting with coach. My eyes then widened as I turned to look at Isaac who was smirking. 'Can you do it without putting anyone in the hospital?' I asked him. 'I can try.' He shrugged and then put on his helmet and went onto the field. And so the game went on, with Isaac immediately knocking on of our players down. 'Lahey!' Coach yelled and Isaac shrugged innocently. I heard coach put Ramirez on. But he didn't make it pretty far. 'Murphy, you're in.' and so the last benched kid was on the field. But that didn't stop Isaac from knocking two other kids down. Coach jumped up from the bench. 'Lahey! Seriously, what the hell is your problem?' He yelled. Isaac shrugged and held up his hands innocently. The game went on, only this time Jackson made a move. He knocked Isaac down together with another kid. This entire game was basically us knocking our own players out. It seemed pretty bad though. Scott and I ran onto the field and kneeled down next to Isaac. 'It's not broken.' Isaac said as I looked at his leg. 'But I can't move it. I think Jackson nicked me, because I can feel it spreading.' He said as he was being carried onto a gurney. 'Do you wanna play chess, Scott?' Gerard's voice sounded. 'Then you better be willing sacrifice your own pawns...' He said. Coach came up to us and sighed as he handed Scott some gear. 'Either you're in or we forfeit.' He said. He walked away and mom came up to us. 'Something is happening, right? Something more than a lacrosse game?' She asked us. 'You should go.' Scott said. 'Oh but I'm not going anywhere. Everything that I said before, forget it. All of it. Okay if you can do something to help, then you do it. You have to.' She said and Scott nodded before running onto the field. Mom and I walked back to the bleachers and I sat down with her, the sheriff and Lydia. 'Haven't you guessed what the real offer on the table is, Scott?' Gerard's voice sounded again. I looked over to the bench he was sitting on earlier, but it was empty now. 'It's Allison, it's always been Allison. You give me Derek, and I'll let you have Allison.' He said. Oh come on! That's just paying with the boys emotions! I got up from the bench, I starting running and soon Scott was running next to me. 'Do you know where he is?' I asked. He nodded. 'Inside.' We ran inside the school building and I followed Scott into the locker room. We walked in quietly, Gerard and the two other hunters didn't notice. Gerard was carrying his sword, don't know why that's so old school but hey, whatever floats his boat. He was walking towards Isaac, probably going to use the sword on him. Isaac smirked and Gerard looked into the mirror confused, but then he saw me and my brother. I smirked and his face dropped at the reflection of the two teenage kids with electric yellow eyes. Within seconds we had smacked the two hunters against the wall. But when he turned back Gerard wasn't there. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion. Scott and I pushed our way through the cheering crowd back onto the field. 'Oh no...' I sighed as I saw the clock beginning to count down from 30 seconds. I turned my head and saw Jackson walking across the field. The horn sounded meaning the game was over, somehow we had won. But the thing that shocked me and Scott the most, was that nothing happened. Jackson didn't do anything. That was, until suddenly the lights starting to go out one by one. And soon we were left in the dark, the only light coming from the moon and some lights in the distance. An ear piercing scream sounded and now everyone was running and pushing. I could hear mom scream our names. Scott picked her out of the crowd. 'Mom, are you alright?' He asked her. 'Yeah I'm fine but someone's hurt. Someone's down on the field.' She said and my heart sank. As of then my life starting going in slow motion I moved my head to the side, someone was indeed on the ground. I couldn't see who because the team and other people were standing around him. The lights went back on. My legs started to move and soon I was running towards the herd of people. 'Sammy!' Scott and mom yelled as they ran after me. There was only one thing on my mind. Stiles. My heart was beating so fast I felt like it would jump out and still be beating. I rudely pushed the players away making my way through. Coach was also yelling for people to move. I reached the middle of the circle, it was Jackson. Not Stiles, thank god. I just stood there in shock and let everything go past me. Jackson was on the ground, looking dead. Lydia appeared totally panicking. Mom crouched down next to Jackson and started checking for a heartbeat. Then saying there wasn't one. Isaac stood behind me and Scott. Mom said something about him not breathing and when she lifted his shirt there was blood. Which made Lydia panic even more. Scott then motioned for me and Isaac to look down at his hands, which were covered in blood. 'He did it to himself?' Isaac said confused. The sheriff also appeared, but instead of worrying about Jackson he was looking around. 'Where's Stiles? Where's my son...' I heard him mutter. Those words made my head snap up causing Scott and Isaac to look at me. 'Sammy?' Isaac asked worried. I was too relieved about founding out that it wasn't Stiles on the ground that I hadn't even noticed he wasn't here. 'Stiles?' I asked looking around the heard of people but not seeing him. 'Stiles!'

ASDFGHJKLM HEY