Restraint Part 2

I was waiting outside the chemistry room for Scott to finish his test. He only got one hour and he was half way through. I glanced inside now and then to give him a thumbs up but then Harris would glare and I'd hide again. He looked really stressed out. He didn't study much... There's just too much going on. But if we aren't gonna start doing something about our grades they're gonna hold us back and then where we'll be? I'll have to be in high school for an extra year! Hell no! Time went too slow. Only five more minutes left. I sighed and looked around the empty hallway bored. I suddenly thought I heard something, I frowned and listened carefully. It sounded like a heartbeat going too fast for normal, someone was scared. Oh Jackson what did you do. A few seconds later Scott burst through the door almost giving me a heart attack. 'Allison.' We both said before running off into the hallway. The sound led us to the boy's locker room. When Scott opened the door I let out a scream. 'Wow! Holy mother of god- what the? Put some pants on kid!' I exclaimed as I turned around. Allison was pressed up against the wall and Jackson was well, commando once again. He quickly put on some shorts then getting ready to defend himself because Scott was already walking his way. Allison kept saying she was fine but Scott didn't listen. He pushed Jackson against the lockers making them fall over. Jackson now looked pissed. 'I have a restraining order!' He yelled. 'Trust me, I restrained myself.' Scott said calmly before Jackson rammed into him. The fight moved on into the showers where they head banged each other and pushed each other into the wall. I heard the sound of a wall breaking and the next moment Jackson walked back into my sight without Scott. 'What did you do?' I hissed launching forward but then suddenly Scott jumped over the wall and kicked Jackson in the head. Jackson then picked up a lifting weight and threw it at Scott's head who easily caught it before it hit his face. Next Jackson smashed Scott against a washing table breaking it. Okay now I was really pissed. I launched forward and jumped onto Jackson's back. He stood up and tried to throw me off. Scott also got up. With me on his back Jackson grabbed Scott's jacket pushing him against the door pushing it open and Scott fell to the ground. Jackson also went outside and bent forward to punch Scott. I was too busy trying to get Jackson off my brother that I didn't even notice Stiles and Erica standing there at first. Wait what? Erica? My head snapped to the side but I didn't have time to say anything because Stiles had already pulled me off Jackson and Erica pulled Jackson away. 'What the hell is going on?' Harris' voice suddenly sounded in the hallway and I groaned. 'Enough, enough! What do you idiots think you're doing? Mr. and Miss McCall, can you explain yourself? Stilinski?' What? Erica and Jackson don't get anything? It's always us... 'Hey eh, you dropped this.' A voice sounded behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Matt holding Allison's tablet. I went to grab it but Harris beat me to it. He snatched it out of Matt's hands end used to point at me, Scott and Jackson. 'You, you and you. Actually, all of you. Detention, three o'clock.' Matt pulled an annoyed face because he got attention as well while he was actually just at the wrong place at the wrong moment. The rest of us sighed. 'I actually thought I was getting on his good side...' I muttered to Stiles. 'Oh don't worry Miss McCall, you are on my good side. So good that I'll be keeping an extra eye on you, making sure you pass your tests.' Harris said before walking off. I pulled a face of disgust. 'Bleh. I'd rather be on his bad side then.'

**_**

And because Mr. Harris is a man of his word. At three o'clock we all walked into the library. Me, Scott and Stiles went to sit at a table while Matt, Jackson and Allison took the other. I groaned within myself when Erica took a seat next to me. 'I uh, we can't be in detention together.' I heard Jackson say and I raised an eyebrow. 'I have a restraining order against these tools.' He said looking at me, my boyfriend and my brother. 'All these tools?' Harris asked. 'Nah just us tools.' Stiles replied. 'Fine, you three, over there.' Harris said pointing at a table a bit further away. We got our stuff and moved to the other table. 'I'm gonna kill him.' Scott groaned. 'No you're not.' Stiles replied. 'We're gonna find out who's controlling him and then you're gonna help save him.' I added. 'No, you're right. Let's kill him.' Scott said shaking his head. 'Oh no...' Stiles sighed. I looked at the table behind us, Jackson was cracking his neck, Allison was staring into the distance and Matt was looking at something on his tablet. 'Hey, what if it's Matt.' Stiles suddenly said making my head snap in his direction. 'Excuse me?' I chuckled. 'I mean, this whole thing comes back to the video, right?' Stiles asked. 'Yeah, Danny said it was Matt who found the two hours of missing footage.' I shrugged. 'Exactly!' Stiles whispered. 'He's trying to throw suspicion off himself!' Stiles said proudly. My twin and I looked at Matt who was casually eating some chips. Scott looked back with a frown. 'So he makes Jackson kill Isaac's dad, one of Argent's hunters and the mechanic working on your jeep?' Scott asked Stiles, clearly not getting why Matt would do any of those things. 'Yes!' Stiles whisper shouted. 'Why?' I asked, also not getting it. 'Because... he's evil.' Stiles said slowly. I sighed. 'Just because you don't like Matthew doesn't me him evil?' I asked raising an eyebrow. 'The guy bugs me, I don't know what it is... Just look at his face.' Stiles said leaning back in his seat. 'And don't call him Matthew!' He quickly added looking at me. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Matt's table, he was currently offering some chips to Jackson who ignored him. 'Got any other theories?' Scott and I sighed. Stiles groaned because we both didn't agree with him. 'You cannot be telling me he doesn't weird you out.' Stiles shot back. 'Babe, I watch Supernatural, nothing weirds me out.' I shrugged and pecked him on the lips. I then noticed Jackson standing up, clutching his head. 'I need to go to the bathroom. 'He announced. 'Hey are you alright, you don't look so good?' Harris asked. 'Yeah I just need some water.' Jackson said before leaving the library. Harris got up from behind his desk. 'No one leaves their seats.' He said before going after Jackson. The three of us waited until he was gone, before getting up and quickly moving to Erica's table. She faked a smile at me and I faked one back. 'So eh, my boyfriend told me you know about Jackson's parents, talk.' I said. 'It was a car accident.' She began. 'My dad was the insurance investigator and every time he sees Jackson drive by in his Porsche, he makes some comment about the huge settlement he'll be getting when he's eighteen.' She told us. 'So not only is Jackson rich now but he's also going to get even richer at eighteen?' Stiles asked. 'Yup.' She replied. 'There is something deeply wrong with that...' I groaned.

Okido so yeah, I feel like I haven't spoken to you guys in years :o Also yeah I know it isn't much but blabla I got homework and sturff

I'll try to upload something more the evening!!