Battlefield Part 2

'Are you sure we're allowed to go in there?' Mom asked me as she looked into the boy's locker room unsure. Things seemed to be better between us, I mean she's talking to us again. I'm sure she's just ignoring the fact that her children are creatures of the night. I shrugged. 'Yeah we're fine, I do it all the time.' I chuckled and pulled her inside. She tried to avoid any sweaty boys from touching her, at least I think it was sweat, they also could've just come out of the shower. But since they are boys, I'd say it was sweat. 'Good morning.' It suddenly sounded around the room. Coach was starting his speech. Mom looked at me oddly. 'It's 7 P.M...' She muttered confused and I shrugged. 'This is Coach we're talking about.' I told her and she nodded understandingly. We stood between the boys and waited for coach to continue. 'In less than an hour, air crafts from here, will be joining others around the world. And you will be watching the largest air battle in the history of mankind.' Coach said. 'What?' Mom and I let out confused. The boys seemed to find this completely normal. Okay well, they listen to his crap all day, they're used to it I guess. 'Mankind... that word should have new meaning for all of us today.' Coach continued. 'What the hell is he talking about?' I heard my mom ask and when I looked up I saw she asked Stiles. Ha, I hadn't even noticed him standing there yet. 'He does this every year...' Stiles muttered. 'Seriously?' Mom asked. 'Yeah.' Stiles sighed. '... We're fighting for our right to live!' Coach said and all the boys cheered holding their lacrosse sticks in the air. 'Wait... Is this...?' I began. 'Yes babe, it's the speech from independence day.' Stiles said confirming my thought. 'Oh I love Will Smith- I mean movie, I love that movie.' I said as Stiles turned around to glare at me. '... But as the day the world declared in one voice!' Coach said. 'Coach's favourite movie.' Stiles told us and I nodded understandingly. Kinda makes sense. 'We will not go quietly into the night!' Coach yelled. 'Doesn't he know any sport speeches?' Mom asked. 'Neh, I don't think he cares.' Stiles replied with a shrug. 'Today we celebrate our independence day!' Coach yelled and the whole team cheered again as me and mom just looked at each other and shrugged. 'Well-spoken coach.' Another voice sounded and I groaned when I looked back and saw Gerard was standing behind Coach. I noticed mom tense up. Well she did find him after he had broken into our house the other day with the kanima. Who he apparently now controls. And since the Kanima is a weapon of vengeance I'm assuming this has something to do with crazy Kate. 'I might've chosen something with a little more historical value but there's no denying your passion. And while I haven't been here long there's no denying my proud of having a winning team for this school. I know you'll all be brilliant tonight even with only one co-captain leading it. Gerard said and I looked at Scott frowning. I thought Jackson was playing tonight? He shrugged not knowing what Gerard meant. 'Now, I'm your principal but I'm also a fan, so don't think I'll be content to watch you merely beat this team. Get out there and murder 'em.' With that he turned around and walked back into the office. 'You heard the man!' Coach yelled. 'Asses on the field!' Everyone did besides Scott, he ran up to Coach asking if he was benching him. And he was. The reason was that he was failing three classes. I could hear in his voice that coach wasn't all too happy with Scott not playing. He knew Scott was his best player. But school with its stupid rules.

**_**

So because God seems to hate us and loves to bite us in the ass, tonight I was not only sitting next to my boyfriend on the bench, but also next to my brother. Who seemed very frustrated that he couldn't play. 'Your dad coming?' Scott asked Stiles. 'Yeah he's already here.' I followed his gaze and found his dad sitting next to my mother. I smiled. 'Seen Allison?' Scott then asked us. 'Nope.' I replied popping the 'p'. 'You know what's going on?' Stiles asked and Scott shook his head. 'Not yet.' He said. 'It's gonna be bad isn't it?' I sighed fumbling my hands on my lap. 'You mean like people screaming, running for their lives, blood, maiming and killing kinda bad?' Stiles asked making me feel even worse about tonight. 'Looks like it.' Scott replied in my place. 'You guys...' Stiles said quietly. 'You know the other night, seeing my dad get hit over the head by Matt... You know and I'm just laying there and I can't even move... It's just... I wanna help you know I wanna... But I can't do the things that you can do. I can't.' He then turned his head to us. I had tears in my eyes and I sighed pushing them away as I linked my arm with his and hid my head in the crook of his neck. 'It's okay.' I heard Scott say. 'We're losing dude...' Stiles sighed. 'What the hell are you talking about? The game hasn't evens started!' I couldn't help but giggle as coach was suddenly standing behind us. 'Not put on your helmet and get out there you're falling in for Greenberg!' Coach told Stiles. 'What?' I exclaimed as my head snapped up. Did I just hear that right? 'What happened to Greenberg?' Was Stiles' first reaction and I laughed and kissed his cheek. 'Greenberg?' Coach laughed. 'He sucks, you suck... slightly less.' He shrugged. 'I'm playing?' Stiles asked, still not believing it. 'On the field? With the team?' He asked and I rolled my eyes. 'Yes...' coach replied. 'Unless you'd rather... play with yourself.' He said. 'I already did that today, twice.' Stiles replied simply and my eyes widened. Next to me Scott just laughed. 'Get the hell out there!' Coach yelled and within seconds Stiles was out on the field. 'God I think it's time you give that boy some attention Samantha...' Coach muttered as he also walked onto the field. I groaned and hid my face in my hands blushing like crazy. 'Don't you even dare.' Scott said making me roll my eyes. 'Scott? Can you hear me?' I suddenly heard a voice say. I looked up at my brother confused. 'Am I just going crazy or did someone just say your name?' I asked him and he nodded frowning. 'Ah, you can. Good. Then listen closely because the game is about the get interesting.' Wait. Is that Gerard? 'Let's put a real clock on this game, Scott. I'll give you until the last 30 seconds, when the score board clock begins counting down from 30 and you haven't giving me Derek, Jackson is gonna kill someone. So tell me Scott, who's gonna die tonight? Should it be your mother? Who so bravely came out to support you? Or the sheriff, your best friend's father. Or how about the pretty little redhead who managed to survive the bite of an alpha? Or maybe one of these innocent teenagers who have their whole life ahead of them... Or should I do everyone a favour and kill that ridiculous coach? Or you know, I could always go after your sister. It's up to you, Scott. But you are going to help me, take Derek down. Because if you don't, I'll have Jackson rip someone's head off right in the middle of the field, drench everyone you love and care about in blood.' I squeezed my eyes closed and reached for Scott hand, intertwining our fingers as the whistle blew meaning the game had started.

Ugh I can't type fast enough!

Anyway, I just started on the last episode but this is the last chapter for tonight and I'm gonna go to bed... Because I already overslept this morning so yeah...

I'll upload another one tomorrow morning before I leave for school.

WE'RE AMOST THERE OMGG!!