Ice Pick

Imagine your dad walking into a room that's all messed up, a cell door ripped off and a man dressed as a deputy is knocked out on the floor. He'd freak out right? Now, imagine that situation again, but now, your dad is the sheriff. Yes, Stiles and I got a very long, stern lecture about getting into police business, even if we wanted to help a friend. Isaac isn't really our friend, we don't even know the kid but however. I think it was almost midnight when the sheriff finally allowed us to go home. And then again he subtly mentioned Stiles taking me home and then going straight to his own house. He's still scared about the grandchildren thing. I had a very long shower that night, very long. Okay yeah I fell asleep in the shower. Can you blame me? All this werewolf business had me up till late almost every night, and then waking up around 6 every morning for school, I'm coming close to being a zombie. That next morning my day did not start well. I was having breakfast with Scott and asked him if everything went well the night before. Of course it was a no. At first I thought he killed Allison or something, but no. Apparently there's a giant lizard running around the streets. Werewolves: I can understand. Vampires: maybe, Bigfoot: hell yes, Logness monster, that I can take. But a giant lizard? Na-ah. It didn't hurt them though, Scott broke free because he heard Allison scream, he burst through the wall and shit but the thing just took off.

**_**

There is not one person on this planet, let along in this universe that hates gym more than I do. Especially when we have to do physical stuff, like rock climbing. Ugh. I groaned as I stood in the middle of the group of people. A pair of arms sneaked around my waist and a head was now resting on my shoulder. 'What's the matter princess?' It was Stiles, and I giggled when he called me princess. 'You don't like rock climbing?' He asked me. I chuckled. 'Babe, I don't like gym.' I corrected him. 'I hate doing physical stuff, so this wall is only about 10% of my problem.' I shrugged. He kissed my cheek telling me it would be fine, I looked back at the giant wall in front of me. Did coach really had to make us climbing a rock wall today? What's that going to do about our future? What does gym have to do with our future? Yeah, if I'd want to do something with sport. But imagine your like working in an office, what's the point of gym? It's not like they're going to ask you to do a card wheel in the middle of the office. Like, what the hell. 'It's not that bad.' Stiles muttered, his head was still resting on my shoulder. 'You know, we might even be partners, Scott and Allison are.' He shrugged. I looked at the wall where Romeo and Juliet were racing each other to the top. 'And how is you being strapped next to you going to stop that from happening?' I questioned nodding at my twin brother who was falling down but stopped right before he hit the matt, he then fell on the matt with a soft thump. Stiles shrugged. 'Easy, don't do with he did.' He replied and I rolled my eyes. Allison was still on top smirking down at my brother, I think she might have something do to with my brother laying on that mat. Coach was laughing louder than anyone, he enjoyed seeing us in pain. 'Alright, next two!' Coach began. He fixed his gaze on me and Stiles. My eyes widened and I gulped. 'Stilinski! Hug your girlfriend in your own time, get over here and climb that wall! Together with uh.... Erica!' Coach said. I giggled at Coach's remark and I was also very glad that I didn't have to go up there. Stiles jogged over to the wall, Erica brushed past me and quietly made her way over to the wall. Erica was a quiet blonde who I think was in a couple of my classes, she never spoke much. Kinda the female version of Isaac. Stiles started climbing and didn't seem to have any problem. Although that blue shirt did not much his green pants. 'No it doesn't...' Coach mumbled from beside me. I chuckled quietly, didn't realize I said that out loud. About already a minute later Stiles was kicking off down to the mat, he was grinning proudly and pumped both fists in the air, looking adorable with his mismatched clothes. Erica, on the other hand, was still halfway up the wall, and she didn't look like she way going anywhere. My proud smile turned into a frown as I looked at the blonde that seemed to be freaking out. 'Um coach?' I began. 'I think somethings wrong with Erica.' I then also remembered Erica was epileptic. Coach also frowned looking up at the blonde. Everyone instantly rushed forward. Me, coach and Stiles closest to the wall. 'Erica, are you dizzy?' Coach called to the girl. 'Is it vertigo?' He asked. 'Vertigo is dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear.' Lydia said sounding totally smart. 'She's just freaking out.' She shrugged. 'Erica!' Coach called again. 'I'm fine.' Erica said, her voice was shaking with every word. She was far from fine. 'Coach maybe it's not safe for her to be up there, I mean, with her being epileptic and all.' I said whilst looking at Erica. Coach looked down at me with a shocked look. 'What? Oh why doesn't anyone tell me this stuff....? Epileptic uh, Erica, you're fine! Just, just kick off from the wall. There's a... there's a mat to catch you!' He called. We all watched in silent as her hands slowly detached from the rocks and she slowly came down till both her feet were safely on the ground. She quickly unhooked herself and pushed her way through the crowd, I looked after her sadly. Some people were laughing and giggling. 'What a weirdo...' I heard someone chuckle. 'Hey!' I yelled causing everyone to shut up and look at me. 'Shut up will ya! Gosh imagine it being you up there!' I exclaimed and everyone started looking at the ground. 'Yeah, ya'll be ashamed now! Gosh you're all such little children.' I sighed shaking my head. 'I love how you always stand up for people...' Stiles whispered in my ear and grabbed my hand.