Party Guessed

I'm saying we need a new plan, because next time one of us is gonna be too hurt to heal.' Derek said. For some reason he had a wagon of a metro train thingy in the building where, I'm guessing, he lives. Well everything's better than outside under a bridge. 'No, I get it.' Scott sighed. 'But we can't save Jackson.' He said. 'Yeah and we can't seem to kill him either.' I sighed sitting down. 'I've seen many things Scott, but I've never seen anything like this.' Derek said. 'And the full moon is probably just gonna make him stronger.' He then sighed and lowered his head. 'Then how do we stop him?' I asked. Derek only shrugged. 'I don't know, I don't even know if we can.' He shrugged. 'Maybe we should just let the argents handle it.' Scott suggested. 'I mean, we're probably gonna have our hands full during the full moon anyways...' He said turning his gaze towards me. 'I'm the one who turned him, it's all my fault.' Derek said quietly. 'But you didn't turn him into this?' Scott said. I nodded. 'This happened because of something in his past, right?' I asked. 'It's a legend in a book it's not that simple.' Derek sighed. 'What do you mean?' I asked confused. 'What are you not telling us?' Scott added. 'Why do you think I'm always keeping something from you?' Derek asked. 'Because you always are keeping something from us!' Scott shot back. 'Yeah well maybe I do it to protect you.' Derek said and I grabbed Scott's arm saying that it's alright. I turned to Derek. 'Doesn't being part of your pack mean no more secrets?' I asked. Derek looked down again. 'Go home, you two. It's late. Heal, make sure your friends are safe.' He said. 'There's a full moon coming, and with Jackson on the loose and this being Sam's first full moon, I feel like it's gonna be a rough one.'

**_**

I skipped towards Stiles' front door, with a bag from Macy's swinging on my arm. Tonight was Lydia's birthday party and it was going to awesoooome. Well I hope so. She never sends invites because people always know it's her birthday party, it's the biggest party of the year. But with everything that has been going on lately I hope people will still show up. I rang the doorbell and the sheriff opened. 'Hey Samantha, nice to see you. I'm guessing you're here for Stiles?' He asked me smiling. 'Well unless you have another son that I'm dating?' I asked with a chuckle as he let me inside. 'He's in his room, I was actually just about to go up.' He told me. I nodded smiling and followed him up the stairs. 'Hey kiddo, there's a pretty girl here for you... what are you doing?' The sheriff asked when we saw his son sitting at his desk looking through books. 'Homework.' He replied not even looking up. 'It's spring break?' I asked raising an eyebrow. The sheriff shot me a look before walking further into the room. 'What do you think you're doing?' He asked his son. 'Meh ... just satisfying my own curiosity.' Stiles shrugged. Papa Stilinski reached across the desk and closed the book Stiles was looking in. 'They brought Mr. Harris in this morning for questioning.' He said. 'And?' I asked throwing my Marcy's bag on the bed. 'They're working on a warrant to arrest him for the murders.' The sheriff said. 'For all of 'em?' Stiles asked. 'Enough of 'em.' The sheriff replied. 'With what proof?' I asked. 'You remember the couple at the trailer? Tire tracks near by match Harris' car.' Holy damn. Our chemistry teacher? Why am I not surprised. 'But that's not enough.' Stiles sighed and opened the book again, only to have it closed again by his dad. 'Same car was also seen outside the hospital where the pregnant wife was killed, the bumper had some kind of sticker on it with a quote from Einstein...' He said. 'Wait what quote?' Stiles asked quickly. 'Something about imagination and knowledge.' Papa Stilinski shrugged. 'Imagination is more important than knowledge?' I asked as I opened the box with my shoes in it. The sheriff nodded. Stiles sighed. 'I saw the same car parked outside the rave...' He said. 'That means you're a witness, you're gonna have to give a statement.' His dad replied. 'I'll be in the bathroom changing!' I said walking out of the room and letting them have their little convo. It wouldn't surprise if the next Beacon Hills sheriff would be Stiles. I could already imagine our kid running around with a little police uniform, and then he'd pull out his toy gun to arrest his daddy when he came home. Okay, I'm having too much fun there. I changed into my dress. It was a grey strapless dress that matched with my heels. I didn't have to bring my make up because half of it was already here. It surprised me that Papa Stilinski hadn't said anything about his son having a ton of make up in the bathroom. 'But what about the concert promoter Kara? She wasn't in Harris' class, right? I mean, what does Mr. Lahey have to do with Harris?' I heard Stiles ask. Well this was handy. 'It doesn't matter. The tire tracks put Harris at the sight of three murders. That's damning evidence.' The sheriff replied. Okay I know Mr. Harris is evil, but Kanima controlling killing people to death evil, I'm not too sure... 'No, it's not enough.' Stiles said and I heard him open the book again. 'I thought you hated this guy?' The sheriff asked. 'I don't hate him, he hates me. And you know, if he killed them all then yeah, lock the psycho up. But there's something missing, there's gotta be something missing...' Stiles replied. 'Hey, hey, you don't have to solve this for me.' Papa Stilinski said. 'No, I have to do something...' Stiles sighed. I quickly made my way out of the bathroom when I felt a headache creeping up. I was afraid it was the full moon affecting me so I quickly joined in on their conversation again not thinking about the upcoming full moon. 'Look at the swim team.' The sheriff said leaning over to look at the book Stiles had in front of him. 'Dad, the coach...' Stiles said. I looked over his shoulder and all the puzzle pieces came together. The coach back then was Coach Lahey. A.K.A Isaac's father.