Shape Shifted Part 2

'Why would Derek choose Isaac?' I heard Scott whisper behind me. This wasn't fun, I was sitting in front of them next to some nerd dep whilst Scott and Stiles get to sit together and discuss our problems. Ah well it's only Harris, and I'm starting to get on his good side so what the heck, I turned around in my seat so I faced my two boys. 'Yeah, why would he?' I asked. Stiles quickly raised his eyebrows at me saying I always want to be involved in everything. I crossed my arms over my chest saying that I can do whatever the hell I want and that as my boyfriend, he should respect that or he's never entering my bedroom again. He pointed a finger at me saying I made a good point before turning back to my brother. 'Peter told us that if the bite doesn't turn you, it could kill you.' Stiles said and both Scott and I nodded. 'Maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving?' He suggested. 'Doesn't being a teenagers mean your dad can't hold him?' Scott asked bringing us back to our problem, a newbie werewolf stuck on a full moon surrounded by cops who could probably end up dead. Stiles shook his head. 'Not unless they have a lot of evidence, or a witness.' He suddenly spun around in his seat, facing the back of the classroom where Danny was sitting. 'Hey, Danny! Where's Jackson?' He asked him. 'In the principal's office, talking to your dad.' Danny replied. 'What! Why?' I whispered shouted and leaned forward practically laying on top of Stiles' and Scott's desk. 'Maybe because he lives across the street from Isaac?' Danny said. Stiles turned back around in his seat. 'We gotta get to the principal's office.' He told us. 'How?' Scott questioned. 'No, no, I can't! I'm finally getting on his good side!' I whined. 'Too bad, we need you on this one.' Stiles shrugged and I sighed. Goodbye good grades on Chemistry, more hate from Harris here I come. I groaned and grabbed a blank sheet my desk. I glared at Stiles whilst turning the sheet into a little ball. I spun around and threw the ball to Harris, it hit him right on the back of his head. Giggles sounded from around us as Harris spun around, looking very angry. 'Who in the hell did that?' He asked looking around the room. He looked directly at us. At least he knew it would be one of us. I turned around to see Scott and Stiles both pointing a finger at each other, and both on at me. I jerked both my thumbs in the direction of the nerd kid sitting next to me. Not five minutes later, we were sitting outside the principal's office. Well the nerd kid wasn't, apparently Harris didn't believe it was him. So what nerds can't throw stuff at their teachers? Gosh that's so racist. Scott was leaning towards the window listening, but of course me and Stiles' couldn't hear anything. After a while the door opened and the sheriff and one of his deputies came out. Stiles quickly grabbed some magazine, sliding down in his seat and holding it in front of his face. The sheriff looked at his son and sighed deeply. 'Hi Scott, Samantha.' Scott and I smiled and waved in response. He took one last look at his son, before shaking his head and walking away. Stiles lowered the magazine and sighed in relief. Wait? He didn't really think that his dad didn't see him right? 'Boys.' Someone suddenly called. We all turned around at the sound of the unknown voice. I gulped when I didn't see our principal standing in front of us, but Allison's grandfather. 'And girl.' I added raising my hand. He smiled sweetly at us. 'Come on in.' He told us. I shared a look with my two boys, we all had a worried expression on our face. What the actual banana was Gerard doing here? Where is our principal? I don't like this. Unless this guy also gives me tea and cookies, then I might consider it. You see, our old principal was British, so every time I had to go see the principal, I got tea and cookies. But, back to business. We slowly raised from our seats and followed Gerard into the office. As we entered, I grabbed Stiles hand. He looked at me over his shoulder and sent me a smile that said it would be alright. Gerard told us to sit down, which we did. Gerard sat down on his chair, on the other side of the desk and opened a drawer and picked three files from them. He opened the first one. 'Scott McCall. Academically not the most accomplished, but I see you've become quite the star athlete?' He said. Scott smiled half a smile. Gerard closed the file. 'Let's move on to your sister.' He said smiling and grabbed the next file. 'Samantha McCall, normal grades, up and down sometimes. It seems that you have visited this office before?' He asked and I nodded. 'Yes, quite a few times actually.' I began and leaned forward in my seat. 'And about that, you don't happen to have any cookies?' I asked with a hopeful look. He closed the file. 'Aha. I see.' I muttered and leaned back. 'Mr. Stilinski. Perfect grades, but little to no extracurriculars. Maybe you should try lacrosse?' Gerard asked him. 'Uh actually, he's on the team.' I said whilst getting up from my chair. I walked towards the drawer where our principal used to keep his cookies. 'Uhm Samantha, what are you doing?' Gerard asked me. Scott and Stiles had their eyebrows raised at me. 'Uh... I'm looking for some cookies, I mean, our old principal said I could just take them...' Actually he didn't, but shh it's not like he needs to know. 'Samantha McCall get back to your sea- wait a minute. McCall. You're the Scott that was dating my granddaughter?' He said turning his attention to Scott. Scott started rambling. 'W-we were dating, but not anymore! Not dating! Not seeing any of each other! Not doing anything, with each other... oh.' I face palmed myself and continued looking for my sugar. 'Relax Scott, you look like your about to crack a cyanide pill with your teeth.' Gerard chuckled. 'Just a hard break up.' Scott lied, and tried to look sad. Gerard gave him a sympathetic look. 'Awh, that's too bad. You seem like a pretty nice kid to me. Now listen guys, and girl... whose still going through my stuff, yes I am the new principal but I really don't want you to think of me as the enemy.' He told us. Then what are we supposed to do? 'Heh, is that so?' Stiles scoffed sarcastically, that's my boy. But Gerard ignored him. 'However this being my first day I do need to support my teachers. So unfortunately, one of you will have to take the fall and stay behind for detention.' Gerard said. I stopped looking for my cookies and looked at Stiles, I could only see the back of his head but I think he knew I was looking, probably because Scott and Gerard were as well. Sorry babe...

Something About Us // Teen Wolf [BOOK 2] [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें