Shape Shifted

I closed my bedroom door and threw my bag in the corner of my room. I walked over to my bed and fell on it with a deep sigh. 'I am so tired...' I sighed. I was really, today was a long day. We crashed a funeral, failed. I had a chemistry test, failed... But we found Lydia. We just came home from three hours of talking to Lydia and the police and some other people. Scott was sneaking out to see Allison again. Stiles didn't say a word, he sat down on the edge of my bed. For a normal person who had just been through this day, I'd say it was normal, but this is Stiles were talking about. I sat up straight and moved over until I was sitting crossed legged behind him. 'Stiles, are you alright?' I asked quietly. He nodded and turned his head so I could see half his face. 'Yeah, it's just... I'm just worried about Lydia. I mean, we don't know what she is and... What if people will end up dead again?' He asked with a slight sigh.

'Babe, its Beacon Hills.' I replied leaning my head on his shoulder and kissing it. He chuckled and smiled that smile that I loved so much. He turned his body so he was almost facing me. He looked at me, reached out his hand and stroked my cheek so carefully I could barely even feel it. 'I love you, Sammy...so, so much...' He whispered. I smiled. 'I love you too.'

**_**

Today my boys had morning practice, which meant I was sitting at the stairs in front of the school waiting for Allison and Lydia. Everything seems to be going good, Scott even claims to feel good, even though there's a full moon tomorrow. He says he doesn't feel so out of control anymore, he also thinks that has something with Allison and how good things are with her right now. Speaking of, she was just walking in my direction with Lydia next to her. She didn't look anything like how I found her in the woods, her hair was perfectly shiny and hung in soft curls around her face, she was wearing a tight purple sleeved dress and high heels. Allison smiled and waved at me, whilst Lydia looked at me in shock. I frowned and stood up. 'Hey girls, Lydia what's up?' I asked her with a confused look. 'Are you for real Samantha?' She exclaimed. Okay, what the hell is going on? Allison didn't seem to get it either. I raised my hands as a sign that I had no idea what she was talking about. She let out an aggressive sigh. 'Are you really wearing yoga pants?! Really Samantha I thought you were better than that?' She asked me. I shook my head and laughed. Only Lydia. But yes I was indeed wearing yoga pants, I was in a good mood today so I didn't really care, I matched the yoga pants with an oversized shirt which I might have stolen from my brother, I wear his clothes more than he does. Allison went back to the conversation they were having before Lydia started freaking out of my sense of fashion. 'Were the doctors able to give you any kind of explanation?' She asked the strawberry blonde. 'They call it a fugue state, meaning that they have no idea why the hell I was running around the woods naked for four days but I don't care, I lost nine pounds!' She announced proudly. 'Are you ready for this?' I asked her, meaning going inside and facing everybody. Everybody heard about her naked hike in the woods, of course there would be staring. 'Please.' She began. 'It's not like my aunts a serial killer.' She shrugged. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket meaning I had a text but I was too shocked to check. I looked at Allison who shrugged saying it was alright. I grabbed my phone from my pocket as we went inside, it was a moment like in the movies, when everybody just froze and stops what they're doing. In the movies it's kind of funny, but it's not so funny anymore when all the eyes are fixed on you. Or your friend who's standing next to you. Lydia looked a little startled. From the corner of my eye I saw Allison leaning closer and whisper to Lydia. 'Maybe it's the nine pounds?' That seemed to boost her self-confidence. She pushed her shoulder back, held her head up high and walked off like the fabulous model she is. Allison smiled at me before going after her, I was unlocking my phone to look at the text I had gotten. Some people were still staring. 'You can go back to your boring lives now!' I yelled and suddenly everyone started moving again. I rolled my eyes and looked down at my phone.