Becoming Who I Am

"Kakashi Sensei, Brusher Brow Sensei, I can't believe you both came." Naruto exclaimed sitting on the ground.

"You know I can't just sit back and relax, not while my student from Team 7 is working so hard." Kakashi looked back at Naruto and gave him a closed eyes smile.

"So now that back up has arrived, what are we gonna do about Ol' Masky over there?" I used my thumb to point at Madara, "Oh right him!" Naruto replied, "He's got a Sharingan and Rinnegan and their linked! Left eye to right eye, and there's a metal rod sticking out of the left side of his chest and uh-uh-uh"

Guy turned to Naruto, "Just calm down. You aren't making any sense at all."

"His right eye holds a Sharingan and his left eye holding a rinnegan, and he has the same rods pain used. So I see at least." So in this rag tag team, Guy is the slow one and Kakashi is like the smart kid you cheat off of in class.

"I see your deduction skills are impressive as always Kakashi."

The ground started to shake as the 5 tails started charging at us. Naruto tried to get up but fell back to his knees grunting in pain. "Leave it to me! Rock Crush!" Guy elbowed the cluster of rocks on Naruto's back crushing them to dust. The 5 tails jumped over us completely ignoring that we were right in front of it, "It's going after 8 tails." I ran towards the 5 tails at full speed weaving hand signs, "Y/N?! What are you doing?!"

When I was close enough i slammed my hand on the ground, "Ice Style; Frozen Ground!" Ice rose from the ground covering the 5 tails hoofs holding it in place as it struggled. "Ha! Gotcha bitch." I stood up placing my hands on my hips in victory, but it used it's tails and broke free from the ice continued to advance on 8 tails.

As the 5 tails got close to 8 Tails Madara held up his hand a purple aura surrounding it. Purple glowing chains wrapped around 5 tails throat making it cry out.

"Wait, was it trying to attack him?"

With a hard Hank from Madara 5 tails fell to the ground on its side. Even though they are evil I still felt bad for the poor thing. 8 tails close his fist around Madara attempting to crush him to death. "There's he's done it."

"I wouldn't say that Guy..." I knew Madara wouldn't let something as simple as crushing him take him down. No...he's too smart for that. As I predicted Madara dematerialized and waltzed right through 8 Tails hand. As he walked towards the 5 tails it began to revert back to Tailed beast state.

"What? Is he bottling up the Tailed beast power?"

"I don't know. He doesn't seem to have the tailed beast under his control. Maybe that's why..."

Anger swelled up in my chest. How can he just force something into submission? Force them to do his bidding and hurt them in the process? I clenched my fists at my sides, "You rotten bastard! They aren't your play things! You can't just force them to fight for you, that's not how it works!" I hollered baring my teeth at Madara.

"Oh? That's exactly how it works Prnicess-" I growled in anger while sprinting towards Madara, "Shut up!" I swung my Ice sword at him barley missing him as he jumped away. "Do you really want test at my patience Y/N?" He asked in a deeper voice than before, "Don't underestimate me Ice Queen. My visual prowess is Godly, better than any in this pathetic World."

"Would you just shut up! Ya know, you're ego is getting too big for that small head of yours." I raised my sword up in front me giving him a sadistic smirk, "Maybe I should just cut it off."

"Oh? Like you did Bronx? I kinda liked that fellow." I snarled at him, "He was weak, and a coward. I did what had to be done." I sprinted at him again but the 2 tails landed in front of me causing me to jump away. "Y/N!" Guy's voice rang out to me, "A little help over here?!" I turned my head to see him stepping away from the 6 tails who was spitting out acidic goo at his feet. I ran towards sticking my sword through my body sash and weaved hand signs hitting the ground by the 6 tails goo. "Ice Style: Frozen Ground!" Ice spread across the goo completely freezing it and giving Guy something to stand on. The 6 tails released more acidic goo from it's mouth, projectiles shooting towards Guy, I grabbed him by the collar of his green jumpsuit and draged him back with me. My back hit something solid making me turn around ready to fight only to see Kakashi with two wide eyes mirroring my expression.