No Matter What

Slowly I awoke, gently moving my body into submission as pain racked through me. I opened my eyes staring at the roof of a medical tent, I slowly lifted my arm and stared at my bandaged hand, the memories of fighting Levi pouring into my brain. I blinked slowly, images of Levi's lifeless and bloody body flashed in my eyes. Tears slid down from the corners of my eyes and I clenched my hand into a fist.

"You stupid, stupid boy." I wishpered bringing my closed fist to my chest laying it over my heart. Killing him was the last thing I wanted to do, killing my own child...how could any mother ever think about...

I quickly shot up in my cot, "Gunta!" I cried out in pain as hot searing pain ran up and down my back. I looked down taking in my appearance, I was in my underwear, my upper half naked, but covered in bandages, along with my arms. I ripped the bandages off of my arms revealing cuts and bruises from my fight with Levi.

I stood up and wobbly legs, using the bedside table to steady myself. I saw my bloody, torn up suit of armor and sighed.

"Damn it. I loved that armor..."

I saw the bag I had brought from the Land Of Snow and walked to it, pulling out a more comfortable and easier to move in outfit. I pulled on the pair of black shorts, and , the grey wasit scarf, and then the black top that had stitching of a snowflake on the back. I pulled on the brown boots, tying my Allied Shinobi Forces headband around my upper right arm, clipping on my weapons pouch to my thigh I walked out of my tent.

 I pulled on the brown boots, tying my Allied Shinobi Forces headband around my upper right arm, clipping on my weapons pouch to my thigh I walked out of my tent

It was night time already, I had been passed out for so long, anything could have happened.

I searched for a sensory type Shinobi that I can use to contact Shikaku, I needed to know where Kakashi was and if he was okay.

I wanted to check on Gunta, but we are in the middle of a war, I have to help everyone out, so I have no time to waste, I hope he will understand.

"You there!" I hollered out pointing at a frightened woman with a communicator backpack on, she stopped in her tracks, visibly shaking.

"Y-yes ma'am?!"

"I need to contact Shikaku. Think you can do that for me?" I held out my hand to touch her forehead.

She quickly place where forehead in my hand, "Y-yes ma'am!"

'Shikaku? It's Y/N, Can hear you me?'

'Yes, I can. Thank Kami you're alive. Everyone was worried you fell in battle.'

'It's going to take more than a mere child to take me down. But never mind that, where is Kakashi?'

'Hmm. He's five kilometers North away from your position.'

'Thanks. Keep me posted on Gunta will you?"

'Sure thing.'

I removed my hand from the sensory Shinobi and smiled at her, "Thank you."