Tobi

My head felt like it was going to split open, and opening my eyes having the sunlight blind me didn't help either. I was sat up against a tree in the woods, I could smell the lake nearby so I wasn't too far away from the group. I heard footsteps running my way and I struggled to stand up, my strength hasn't returned yet. I grabbed a Kunai from my pouch and threw it to my right as the footsteps broke through the tree line.

"Aaahhh!!" A voice yelled.

"Lee? Shit are you okay?" I asked trying to hurry over to him.

"Yes I am fine Y/N sensei! I did not mean to scare you." Luckily my kunai didn't hit him, just landed pretty close to his head as he was standing by a tree. I pulled my kunai out and sighed.

"It's okay Lee. Where are the others?"

"They are still at the lake, the three tails ate Naruto and Guren."

"A-ate them?!"

"Do not worry, Kakashi Sensei and Captain Yamato have a plan. You need to rest." Lee helped me back to the tree I was sitting under and sat me down. He dug in his pouch and handed me two food pills and his pouch of water.

"Here sensei, Sakura said to give these to you once you woke up." I took the food pills and put them in my mouth and started to chew, only to have the feeling to throw up. I covered my mouth gaging, I turned away from Lee and threw up.

"The hell did she put in these damn things?!" I panted and threw up again. I took Lee's water pouch and gulped it down.

"She said it has medicinal herbs in all things energy." Lee looked sick as well just thinking about the food pills.

"Well it taste like I just ate a thousand corpses." Lee gave me a horrified look,

"Its a metaphor Lee, I haven't actually eaten a corpse before." He let out a sigh of relief and stood up surveying the area.

I hope Naruto is okay, Kakashi and Yamato better have a good plan and Naruto better not get digested. I'll kill them both of that happens.

"Deidara! Tobi found the pretty Ice lady!" A childish voice yelled out coming out from behind a tree.

I jumped up standing next to Lee ready to attack. I knew who Deidara was, he's in the Akatsuki. But whoever this Tobi was, I didn't know. But he was also wearing an Akatsuki cloak, and an orange mask so that immediately makes him the enemy.

"Good job Tobi." Deidara walked out and smirked at me.

"Long time no see. Hm."

I glared at him and gripped my Kunai tightly, "what are you doing here?" I asked.

"We are here for the three tails. Hm. But now that we know you're here, you'll be coming with us."

"Like hell I will." I ran towards Deidara and swung my Kunai at him, he dodged it and threw a clay creature at me, I landed next to me and exploded as I jumped back.

"Oh no Deidara you missed!" Tobi yelled flailing his arms around. Lee engaged him but Tobi only jumped away to avoid getting hit.

"You're clay bombs are weak Deidara, just like before." I cut his face and went to stab him but he kicked me in the stomach. I fell to the ground and he threw a clay bomb on me.

"Shit!" I yelled trying to pull my arm covers off of my body. Then it blew up.

"Y/N sensei!" Lee yelled.

But I jumped out of the smoke covering my face, my left arm was burned but I could still use it thankfully.

"Is my art useless now? Huh?" Deidara laughed making more bombs in his hand.