The Bathhouse Incident

Kakashi was away helping Lady Tsunade with stuff today, so I decided to train some more. I needed to perfect the new Jutsus that I learned while.i was away in the Land Of Snow. Me and Kakashi were supposed to go there today but he's busy so it'll have to wait.

I've been training all morning and now it was well into the afternoon, my body was aching..

"I guess going to the Bathhouse wouldn't be such a bad idea. Maybe I'll get lucky and no one will be there."

I gathered my things and began to walk through the streets of the Village.

As I was walking towards the Bathhouse I heard Choji talking about going to get BBQ.

"We just completed a mission, I'd rather go have a soak than have food right now." Shikamaru said with a sigh.

"Yeah I vote for a soak too." Ino agreed.

Aw man I wanted to be alone.

Then I heard Kiba and Shino's voice. I was stuck in-between the two groups as they both walked my way from different directions.

"Everyone we all go to the Bathhouse together, and unwind in the company of true friends!" Lee's voice echoed throughout the Village. I looked up and there he stood on the roof is Naruto's apartment complex. I sweat dropped and continued to walk.

"Hey Y/N Sensei! Want to come too?" Ino asked as she ran up to me, holding onto my arm.

"Well I was actually headed that way anyways." I fake laughed and grumbled in my chest. Lee and Naruto both emerged from Naruto's window and joined the rest of us.

"You're coming too Y/N sensei?" Naruto blushed a soft pink.

"Well I was going there first so you guys are technically coming with me." I joked nudging him with my elbow.

When we got to the bathhouse the boys and girls went their separate ways. In the changing room, the girls were getting undressed and I stood there holding onto my shirt. Why am I self conscious all of a sudden? I chewed on my bottom lip, and hesitantly started to pull my shirt up.

"You okay sesnei?" TenTen asked as she put her bra in her basket.

"Y-yeah I'm fine."

Once the girls were naked they all went to the huge bathtub in the other room, leaving me alone. I quickly stripped out of my clothes and placed them in my basket, I grabbed my towel and walked into the room with the girls. I sat my towel on the rack and stepped into the water. Ino, Sakura, TenTen, and Hinata all looking at me with sympathy.

"What?" I asked as I settled into the hot water.

"We're you nervous to take your clothes off because of the scars on your body?" Ino asked with a soft voice.

I looked away from her, but then looked back, "Well when you live the life of a Shinobi, you're gonna get scars." I sighed and sank lower into the water.

"H-how did you get them?" Hinata asked covering her chest.

"Hinata, just relax. Don't be embarrassed and hide yourself. We're all women here. Just sink in and enjoy the bath." Sakura said trying to ease Hinata's nerves.

Hinata let her breasts go and sank deeper in the water, but they just floated back up.

"But they just keep floating up."

Sakura looked at her own chest, and then mine and looked depressed, dark circles covering her eyes. She sighed and sank in the water to her nose and blew bubbles.

"H-hey it's okay. All girls are different Sakura. It'll be okay." I said with a sympathetic smile and waved my hands at her.

We heard a loud crash and water splash around on the other side of the bathhouse wall, and then all the boys started arguing with Choji.