Twins

"So, this is her huh?"

"Yeah. Just like I told you."

"Good job brother.

"She's so pretty isn't she?"

"Prettier than I imagined."

I stirred in my sleep, these two voices, and a soft touch on my cheek, dragging me from my slumber.

My eyes fluttered open and I was meet with a set of snowflake eyes like mine, and a set of deep purple eyes.

"What the hell?" I shot out of bed, and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes harshly

"What the hell?" I shot out of bed, and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes harshly. Once my eye sight was clear I could tell one of the boys was Gunta.

"G-Gunta?!" I exclaimed. He gave me a small wave. My eyes slid to other boy who looks just like Gunta, but his Snowflake eye was on the left instead of the right, and his hair was slightly longer, tied back behind his head.

"There-theres another half blood?" I breathed, the twin staring me down, not at all fazed by me.

"Y/N, this is my twin brother, Levi. I wanted to tell you sooner, but he wasn't ready."

I straightened out my spine and sighed.

"Hello Levi. It's nice to meet you." His eyes were slightly wide, he was in some shock, but not a lot. To be twins they should do have different chakra flows, Gunta's was slow and even, as where Levi's is sporadic and all over the place.

There's two of them, there's two half bloods, two more members of my clan. I rubbed my face with my hands and looked at them both, something about them seems familiar, now that there are two of them I can see features that didn't seem clear in just Gunta alone.

"So, you weren't ready to meet me huh? Got kinda nervous about seeing a full blood?" I asked Levi.

"Something like that." His voice was cold and monotoned.

I held my arms out wide to him "Well, here I am." In an instant he wraps me in a tight hug, nearly taking all the wind out of lungs. He buried his face in my hair and griped my shirt tightly, almost like how Gunta did yesterday. My motherly instincts kicked in and I hugged him back, placing my hand on the back of his head, holding him to me. Gunta ran up to us and I added him to Levi and I's embrace. Each boy's face in my hair, hand nearly tearing my shirt at the seems. One of them whispered something that I couldn't quite catch, so I pulled them back and looked at them both,

"What was that?" They shared a look and then looked at the ground. "Nothing." They said in unison.

I have them a peculiar look, cocking an eyebrow up, something was off, I just couldn't place it.

"I overheard about a war? Are we fighting the Hidden Leaf for what they did?" Levi asked sitting at my table, kicking his feet up on the table.

"First all get your nasty feet off of my table, we eat here." He rolled his eyes and dropped his feet, earning a giggle from Gunta, "Second of all, there is no 'we' you boys are too young to be in a war. And third of all, no, we aren't fighting the Hidden Leaf. We are going to war with Madara Uchiha." Their eyes flashed to each other rather quickly and then back to me.