The Calm Before The Storm

Blood. Everywhere. That's all I see is blood, and bodies. My vision is blue, I can see chakra from a man standing in front of me.

He slowly claps his hands as he steps on the bodies under his feet as he apporached me.

"Killing all of your comrades without hesitation."

I looked down at my hands, but I see no blood on them, they are perfectly clean, I hear what sounds like a growl behind me. I turn around and there standing behind me, is...me.

The Ice Warrior standing proud, covered in blood. Her eyes glowing blue from under her helmet, the man gets closer and I can see his black and white swirled mask.

Madara Uchiha.

"You did all this just for me. I'm quiet proud of you Y/N."

The Ice Warrior kneeled before him, her fist flat on the ground.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled anger swelling inside of me. "You don't kneel for anybody!!"

They both looked at me, Madara laughed, the Ice Warrior stood to her full height and slowly took steps towards me.

"Remember who you are! You are Y/N Yakani! You protect those you love! You don't slaughter comrades!"

In an instant she was in front of me, her helmet vanished and her snowflakes eyes were black and white instead of blue and white. She laughed evilly and smirked,

"We killed our son. And we loved him. What makes any of these comrade's any different?" Her voice echoed in my ears, it was slow, and deep for a woman.

"We had no choice! It was kill or be killed! He almost killed Gunta, I had to protect him!"

"So you valued one son over the other?"

"What? No! I-"

A sharp pain hit me in my heart, I opened my mouth to speak but blood poured out..."I'll be seeing you again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That pulsating pain hitting me in the heart woke me up with a gasp. I clenched my chest as I panted hard, a cold sweat covered my body. I looked around, it's daylight now, I slept all night. I stood up and walked a few steps. I didn't see anyone close by, I cupped my hands over my mouth

"Kakashi?!"

"The enemy's attacking!" A voice yelled out before a loud explosion rang out. Panic set in, i ran up a tree and stood on a branch trying to to get a layout of where people were. I could hear fighting in the distance, but it seems I'm farther away then I remember when I fell asleep. Kakashi wouldn't have let them go so far without waking me up. I looked at the spot where I woke up, didn't look like the spot I fell asleep at.

"Kakashi! Guy! ANYBODY?!" I screamed out. But heard nothing back.

I growled in frustration and jumped down from the branch I was on and ran at full speed to the nearest battle I could hear. Still calling out for anybody to answer me.

I jumped through a clearing and saw a company of Shinobi and one of the Seven Swordsman Of The Mist.

Out of nowhere Zabuza's huge sword came flying out and stabbed into the ground, Kakashi crouching on it.

"It's Captain Kakashi!" A voice called out.

"I hope you don't think that this will be over so soon." Kakashi said moving to stand on the swords handle.