Recovery

I shot up straight, wincing at the sharp pain in my arm and the feeling of something wet running down my arm. I looked to my left and saw that I had ripped out a needle and blood was trickling down. I was in a hospital room, was I back home? What happened after I passed out?

"Damn it." I whined and fell back on the bed, all I remember was Deidara blowing a hole in my chest, Yamato and Lee found me, I was rushed to Shizune and Kakashi giving me blood.

"Kakashi!" I yelled sitting straight up again, I screamed in pain clutching my chest. Lady Tsunade rushed in the room and laid me back down on the bed, lifting it up so I can sit up.

"Damn it Y/N! You opened you're wound again." She quickly pulled some gauze and bandages out of the drawer next to my bed and cut the old bloody ones off. Leaving me bare chested, and almost as naked as the day I was born.

"Y/N, if you don't mind, can Master Jiraiya come take a look at your wound?" My face heated up as I stared at her wide eyed.

"Umm.. w-why?" I asked wincing in pain as she cleaned up the wound.

"We want to talk to you about some things but he needs to see the wound."

I bit my lip and nodded my head. She covered the bottom half of my breasts an my nipples so Jiraiya won't see everything. The perv.

Lady Tsunade opened my room window  curtain and knocked twice, Jiraiya appeared and smiled at me as he opened the window.

"Long time no see Y/N." He said stepping in the room.

"It sure has been a while huh Master Jiraiya?" I have him a shy smile hugging my arms around my body.

"I heard you took a bomb to the chest and survived?" He stepped next to me and looked at the still gaping hole in my chest. I blushed a deep red and looked away from his face.

"Well it's not like I asked for him to blow me up."

"Hmm." He he reached to touch it but stopped when my hospital room door burst open and Kakashi and Yamato stood in the doorway, flowers in their hands.

"Uh Master Jiraiya, just what do you think you are doing?" Kakashi asked irritation in his voice at another man, not only looking at my half bare breasts but going to touch my wound.

"Inspecting her wound." Jiraiya touched  the edge of it an I hissed in pain closing my eyes.

"That's still tender ya know?!" I hissed and almost punched him in his head. Kakashi rushed to my side Yamato standing back.

"How damaged was her heart?" Jiraiya looked at Tsunade, she sighed looking at my chest.

"Shizune said she didn't understand how Y/N was even awake when she was healing her."

"Yamato, when you found Y/N was she awake?"

"Y-yeah. She was sitting on the ground. Just waiting. Her body was really cold though."

They all turned to me, their eyes all on my wound.

"Can everyone stop staring at my chest now?" I blushed and pulled my cover up. Kakashi quickly wrapped bandages around the rest of my torso and stood next to me again.

"So how did you manage to not only stay awake, but survive?" Jiraiya had this look on his face, I couldn't place it but it seems like he didn't believe my story.

"Like I told the others, after Deidara stuck the bomb to my chest and it exploded, I just, I don't know? Didn't want to die? Tobi said they couldn't kill me because their boss needed me. Who that is, I don't know. But as Deidara went to grab me, I did the forbidden blood Jutsu."