War

We all stepped out onto the balcony, before us stood, thousands of Shinobi from all five Great nation's. To say I was stunned at the amazing sight before me would be an understatement.

Their cheers were over lapping each other, I smiled in amazement and chuckled. I never thought that the great nation's would ever come together like this.

Kakashi's voice pulled me from my thoughts as he spoke to Gaara. "Now then Gaara, you're the Commander and Chief of the whole Battle regimen. Now please address everyone once they settle down."

Gaara stared out at the Battle Regimen, face showing no emotion what so ever, maybe he didn't know what to say, or was nervous to speak to this many people. I was standing behind Kakashi, as a lone solider I didn't need to be up front, but Kakashi pulled me forward to stand next to him and be seen like everyone else.

"You are a Queen, you stand before everyone just like we are. You are one of the strongest fighters here. Show it." Kakashi was right, I now held a title, a Queen should show her power and stand with others, show that they can count on her.

I looked over at Gaara, who still hasn't said anything, the Battle Regimen has now grew quiet, they just stared at him, some actually began to argue with each other, their arguments building and over lapping all the others. I sighed and out my hands on my hips, even though they were all on the same side, they still didn't trust each other, we were all in this together, and yet they couldn't let go their petty grudges.

Kakashi sighed loudly closing his eye, Gaara used his sand to break up all of the physical fights,

"In the name of Gain and profit for ones nation and Village, Shinobi have hated and hurt each other for many years, from the first to the third great ninja wars and the conflicts in between. All of that hatred dried up for power as I was born. In the past I was hatred, and power, and a jinchuriki. I hated this world and all its people and thought about destroying both. That's exactly what the Akatsuki is trying to do now."

Gaara took a step forward, "But then! A single Shinobi from the Hidden Leaf Village stopped me." Gaara closes his eyes as if he was remembering something, he lifted his hand opening his eyes,

"He cried for me. I was his enemy yet still he cried for me and he called me his friend even though we had battled. He saved me, we were on different sides, but we both were Jinchuriki. Between those who have experienced the same pain there can be no hate! There are no enemies here now because each one of us bares the pain of having been hurt by the Akatsuki. The Sand, the Stone, the Leaf, t And the Cloud are no more, now there is only Shinobi!"

Every one of the Allied Shinobi had a shocked expression on their face,

"And if you are still unable to forgive the Sand, then you can come back and face me after this war is over!"

I smiled at Gaara, he may be young, but he sure knows how to give a speech.

"The looks on their faces have changed." Kakashi's eye traveled across the Battle Regimen.

Gaara held up his arms at his sides, "The friend I spoke of who saved me is the target of our enemy. If he falls into their hands our world is finished. I want to protect my friend, and I want to protect this entire world. I am too young and inexperienced to do that, so I ask you, all of you, to please lend me your hand for this fight!"

Everyone down below cheered loudly for Gaara, pumping their fists high in the air. The people who were fighting before now shaking hands in truce.

"All those who feel as I do, FOLLOW ME!" Gaara was full of confidence, he was a true commanded, and a fine Kazekage, a natural born leader.

I chuckled and looked at Kakashi, his eye still holding his same stoic expression, but when he looked at me, he smiled wide through his mask, reaching his hand out and grabbing mine tightly.