I love you Sugawara Kōshi.

The bus comes to a halt near the lodge entrance. Suga and you thank the bus driver before stepping out and instantly feeling the clearer air. Suga takes a deep inhale and exhale, a smile on his face. You close your eyes, enjoying the bright sun rays kissing your skin and the gentle breeze of the wind flowing through your curls. Suga takes a moment to stare at your peaceful expression. He slowly takes a step forward and sneaks a kiss from you. Your eyes flutter open to a cheeky smiling Suga. "H-Hey!" You fumble your words, cheeks flushed.

"You just look too cute. I couldn't help myself." Suga smirks at you. He tugs on your hand and leads you towards the lake. You're in a daze from Suga's kiss, your fingers lightly touching your lips. "I wonder if that knocked down tree is still here." Suga says beside you, the two of you walk along the lake shoreline. The two of you smile when you notice the familiar tipped over tree in the lake. Carefully, the two of you walk on top of the tree and sit down. The lake is now beneath your shoes. You're careful to not dip your feet in. Thankfully the lake tides are low today.

You take in the view and you're left alone in your thoughts again. Several things started here at this very place. Your conflicted heartache emotions with Kageyama. Tsukishima's growing feelings. The start of Hinata and Yachi's relationship together. Also Suga's constant comfort and kindness when you felt lonely. You lean your head on Suga's shoulder, feeling his body tense underneath you. He gently places his hand on the top of your head, slowly stroking your hair.

"I missed this view." Suga speaks up, his eyes smiling when he looks ahead. You nod your head beside him. "I'm glad we get to come here again together." Suga turns his face slightly, kissing the top of your head. "Me too." Suga whispers. Your heart skips from Suga. He's showering you with several kisses today. You lift your head off of Suga's shoulder and he turns to look at you. "I love you Kōshi." Suga widens his eyes and his face heats up from your sudden declaration. You stare at him with a serious gaze.

"I-I love you too Y/N." His hand strokes your cheek and he shyly smiles at you. "What made you say that all of a sudden?" You press your lips together. "I just keeping thinking about how good you are to me Kōshi. I honestly don't know how I deserve to have a second chance at love with someone like you. You always seem to understand how I feel without me having to say anything." Words start to spill out of your mouth when you pour your emotions out to Suga. Your hand clenches onto your chest, your heart pounding against your rib cage. "I know you told me to not think about the future but my mind just keeps running towards that direction." You frown. "I can't imagine not seeing you at school anymore." Your vision starts to blur when you look over at Suga. "Who am I going to share my lunch with? Who's going to be by my side when I'm feeling lonely?" The tears drip down your face.

"What happens if you find someone at college? Or worse...what if we grow distant?" Your cheeks flush red when you cry out to Suga. "I can't just not think about these things Kōshi." You squeeze your eyes shut, sniffling. "Hey, hey, hey." Suga's soft voice cuts through your sobbing. He lifts your chin up and hushes you with his lips. Your breath is stolen again when you hastily kiss him back. The kiss is more passionate than the other one's you've shared. The two of you deepen your kiss, wanting the other to know how much you love them. A kiss so passionate starts to turn rough and you start to feel the need for air.

Thankfully Suga pulls away to let oxygen fill your lungs again. "How could I love anyone else other than you Y/N?" Suga softly snaps at you. "I told you before that there's never a moment where I'm not thinking about you." You recall Suga saying that during multiple occasions. Once before in your bedroom when you stayed home to recover.  "You said you were kidding." You frown. Suga raises an eyebrow, confused from your statement. "When did I say that?"