Stay away.

You nervously pull away from Suga, the two of you dazed from the shared kiss. Pressing your lips together you shyly look down to your lap. Suga blushes in front of you, clearing his throat. "Um, did you want to spend the day with me since you're already here?" Suga quietly asks you. Neither of you looking at each other. "S-Sure, what did you plan to do today?" You're the one to look over at Suga. Seeing Suga flustered makes you smile slightly.

He's too adorable damn it.

"I was just going to spend the day at home catching up on a few anime series." Suga forms a lopsided smile. "But, I'm sure you wouldn't enjoy that. So we can do something else." You shake your head, eyes completely focused on Suga. "I'm interested to see what kind of anime you watch Kōshi." Suga looks surprised for a second before forming his trademark smile. "If you're okay with that then I can't say no. Let's head upstairs to my room then." Suga stands up, extending a hand towards you. You place your hand in his large palm and let Suga guide you upstairs. Your eyes stare at your held hand.

The two of you held hands before and it always felt so natural. Now that the two of you are dating, you start to feel shy just looking at your clasp hands. Suga opens his door for the both of you and takes a step inside. You're not surprised by how clean he keeps his room. Unlike Tsukishima's room, Suga's roomed feels more lived in by the amount of things that fill his room. Suga grabs his laptop off of his desk, plopping himself on his bed. He pats beside him, ushering you to come sit on the bed. Your face flushes at the thought of being on his bed. Your fingers clenching the ends of your oversize tee. Suga notices your redden face and chuckles dryly. He places the laptop beside him and walks over to you, pulling you with him.

"I promised I wouldn't do anything to you Y/N." Suga gives your hand a slight squeeze. The two of you sit in Suga's bed, your backs resting against the bed-frame. You know Suga wouldn't do anything sexual but you still have to remind yourself that Suga is a man. Besides, you've never been in someone else's bed besides your own. "Sorry for overreacting." You murmur under your breath while Suga clicks away on his laptop. "You're not." Suga turns his attention away from the laptop screen and you notice Suga's expression change before you. A glimmer shines in Suga's hazel eyes, his forehead presses against yours. A playful smirk etches on his face and you feel your heart stop.

"I'm glad you're aware that I am a man with desire Y/N." Suga's scent wafts towards you and you feel his breath against your lips. A tingle runs down your spine when you see this different side of Suga. You're nervous but excited all at once. Suga then forms a warm smile, erasing the tension he built. "Sorry, I shouldn't play around with you like that." He chuckles, returning his gaze back to the laptop. Pressing your lips together, you feel the heat in your face. Your insides flipping.

This relationship is already starting to give you a heart attack.

The two of you spend majority of the morning watching anime before Suga walks you back home in the afternoon.

🏐・゚゚・。.

The weekend went by in a flash. You're currently watching the volleyball team practice. At least you are trying to. You keep lowering your eyes when you see Tsukishima. The two of you haven't made eye contact all day and neither of you are speaking to each other. You're not the only one who's realized that. The entire team feels a dark cloud looming over Tsukishima. His blocks are more precise today.