Suga's love

Suga leaves your side when the two of you return to the others. The smell of grilled meat wafts towards your nose. Yachi runs over to your side with an extra plate and hands it to you. "I was wondering where you went off to." Yachi says with a smile. You graciously accept her plate and thank her, the two of you sitting down at the table.

"Suga accompanied me on my little stroll." You answer her, picking up a meat skewer from the plate. Kageyama eyes you from across the table, lips pressing together when he see's Suga sit down beside Daichi.

"Oh?" Yachi raises an eyebrow, her voice higher than usual and she sports a devilish smirk. Your cheeks turn a light shade pink.

"Whatever you're thinking, it's not like that." You answer her, taking a bite of the skewer in your hand. Kageyama intently listens to your conversation, unaware that he looks completely obvious.

"It's not nice to eavesdrop on others Kageyama." Hinata says with a mouthful. Kageyama knits his brows together, pulling on Hinata's ear. "Shut up." Kageyama grumbles under his breath.

You turn to look at Kageyama, noticing how bothered he looks. "Suga didn't want me to feel left out." You raise your voice slightly so Kageyama can hear when you speak to Yachi.

"He's such a nice upperclassman." Yachi smiles to herself.

You notice Kageyama relax his shoulders from the corner of your eye. He really is making this difficult for you to move on. Kageyama still has small feelings for you and you clearly know that but the two of you agree that a relationship is not the answer.

"Should we go on a hike after lunch Y/L/N?" Yachi asks you.

"Sure. Let's change after we finish up." You smile at her and she nods.

🏐・゚゚・。.

After Yachi and you quickly change into something more dry, the two of you leave the lodge to take a short hike. Hinata and Suga joined in, wanting to walk off their full stomachs. "This feels so nice!" Hinata shouts with his arms folded behind his head, a wide grin on his face.

"You don't have to shout Hinata." Suga dryly chuckles beside him.

You stare at the two from behind. Yachi stares at Hinata with a gentle smile. You notice the adoration in Yachi's side profile and a thought forms in your mind. "Yachi?" You whisper her name, catching her attention. She turns to look at you with her head tilting to the side. You mouth the words, "Do you like Hinata?" She stops in her tracks and squeals, catching the attention of Hinata and Suga. You stiffen in your spot and stare at her wide eyed.

"Is something wrong?!" Hinata turns around to stare at the two of you. Yachi with flushed cheeks pretends to swat an imaginary bug. "N-Nothing! I just saw a big bug." Yachi stammers her words. Feeling sorry that you caused that reaction from Yachi you pretend to swat an imaginary bug as well.

"I think it's gone now." You answer.