First date

A month has passed since Suga and you have been dating. The two of you have been busy with school work and volleyball games lately. But today the two of you are going on you're very overdue first date. "Y/N, Suga is here!" Your mom calls you from downstairs. You quickly check yourself in the mirror. You woke up early to make yourself look pretty for Suga. Seeing your reflection makes your cheeks blush. "Did I overdue it with the makeup?" You look at yourself in the mirror. You had enough time to also curl your hair. Not looking a moment longer at yourself you quickly grab your purse and close your bedroom door.

You hurry down the steps and Suga notices your rush. "H-Hey, don't run down the stairs." Suga extends his arms out, preparing to catch you if you tripped down. You blush when you see Suga standing there. He looked extremely handsome today in his denim jacket, white plain tee, ripped up skinny jeans, and black converses. You slow yourself down to take a better look at him. Suga also takes a longer look at you. His eyes noticing your curled hair, natural makeup, off the shoulder black blouse with sunflowers embroidered, light blue skinny jeans, and converses.

"You look beautiful Y/N." Suga compliments you, his cheeks pink. "Of course she does. She gets her looks from her mother." Dad walks over to the two of you with a grin. Your face flushes red from embarrassment. Suga bows to your dad and greets him. "So where are you two heading off to?" Dad raises an eyebrow, looking specifically at Suga. Mom hurries over to pull dad away by his arm. "You idiot, can't you tell they're going on a date?" Suga chuckles at your parents and you mentally groan. Your hand reaches out to grab Suga's hand, pulling him closer to the door. Suga startles from your grasp and willingly follows you.

"Well I know that. I was just curious where he was taking her, honey." Dad grumbles, his eyes returning back to the two of you escaping. "I'll make sure to bring her back home safely sir!" Suga blurts out before he closes the door behind the two of you. You inhale the morning air, feeling your embarrassment from earlier leave you. Suga looks down next to you. "Are you sure we shouldn't tell them where we're going?" You look up to Suga with a nod. "I told mom last night."

"Oh, okay then." Suga smiles at you and the two of you walk over to a bus stop. The two of you make small talk while you wait for the bus to arrive. "I'm sorry things have been so busy on my end." Suga says with a slight frown. You shake your head, giving his hand a small squeeze. "You're graduating this year so I understand. Have you picked a college?" You look at Suga with gentle eyes. Suga nods his head. "Daichi and I are enrolling in the same one." He smiles when he thinks about Daichi. The two being really close friends. Your smile stays on your face when you look at Suga, a sadness does tingle in your chest when you think about Suga no longer being at Karasuno High.

You force the thought out of your mind but your facial expression gives you away, your eyes downcast. Suga softly calls out your name and you lift your head up. Suga gently kisses your lips and you freeze up. "Are you having sad thoughts again?" Suga's breath tickles against your lips. Biting your lower lip, you nod to him. He kisses you again, less gentle than the one before. His free hand caresses your cheek. "Just focus on the now Y/N. Okay?" Your vision fills with Suga's sweet smile. You tremble out an okay.

"Good." Suga grins, kissing you again. Every kiss he plants on your lips steals your breath away and your insides twist. You return his kiss ever so gently. The two of you pull away when you hear the rumbling sound of the bus arriving. "Looks like our ride is here." Suga looks past you towards the bus.

🏐・゚゚・。.