Chapter 30- Happily Ever After

(Lewis' point of view)

When Red and Charlotte's parents reached Hungary, they went straight to the hospital where she gave birth.
Unfortunately, Charlotte's nanny and the baby were gone.

Even though both of our families are powerful, Hungary is beyond our control.

Neo searched for them and he even asked for his other hacker friends for help.

Where are they now?

That's another story for another time.

After two months...

My beautiful wife gave birth via caesarian section to a healthy baby boy and a bouncing baby girl.

We named them Chyle pronounced as "Kyle" and Chiara pronounced as "Kiara".

I am so happy because no matter how hard our life is, we were still blessed with two lovely babies.

The sad part is that my children will always be a part of the mafia.

How I wish I could give them a normal life.

( Mia's point of view)

Having our two bundles of joy is beyond compare. I will never ask for more.

We now have our own hospital and all the businesses were doing well.

Carlisle is missing and I hope he won't bother us anymore but we'll always be ready for him.

I am so sad for what had happened with Charlotte. I hope that his son will also find true love even if his parents are not around. I told Lewis not to stop looking for them.

We also have our new house and it's located in the city so that it will be more accessible to the hospital and our other businesses.

After a year, Red and Airy got married and Airy got pregnant after a month.

Neo and Devan moved in together and now they have a son.

Who would have thought that Neo and Devan will be together because they were not in a serious relationship.

I believe that God has a perfect plan for each one of us.

(Seven years later)

My children are growing up so fast,
Chyle and Chiara were already being trained in hand to hand combat.

Both of them are heirs but in mafia life, the eldest son will always be the leader.

Airy and Red also have a daughter named Even.

Devan and Neo's son is Dyno.

My children will already have their best friends right?

I will prepare a dinner for the whole family, I have a special news for tonight.

We will all be here.
My sister Keily is now having her own cafe.
Her heart will always be on entrepreneurship.

My brother Jace already got married with his long time partner and they have a beautiful daughter.

My parents were happily staying out of the city and they enjoyed farming.

Lewis' parents planned to stay in Russia so that they can help Charlotte's parents in searching for their grandson.

We had a wonderful dinner.
Lewis was surprised when I stood in front of them while we were having our dessert.

I said, "Listen guys! I have an important announcement to make.
We are having another baby! I am now on my eight week of pregnancy!"

My twins hugged and kissed me and Lewis joined us and he embraced us.

We're going to have three kids!

Our story indeed ended like that on the fairy tales.

We finally have our happy ever after that we never expected after all the challenges that we encountered but the story of our children do not end here.

Their journey is about to begin...