Chapter 13- Face to Face

(Lewis' point of view)

I knew that we can work things out.
I hope Mia feels secured because I will never betray her trust.

We went to the market because Mia wanted to get fresh fruits and vegetables. She also wanted to buy some souvenirs for her friends in Italy so we'll also go to the mall.
It is our third day here in Russia, the first two days were challenging because of what had happened.
First, Charlotte ruining our dinner and the Second one is, Mia getting sick and doubting my loyalty to her.

I left Mia just for few minutes because I have a to make a phone call to check my transactions in Italy. I told her to order whatever food she likes for our lunch.

When I came back, Charlotte was there in our table with some of her friends and they were talking to Mia.
This will be a disaster! Why can't Charlotte just leave as alone?
She's acting like a damn lunatic!

Mia and Charlotte face to face will only cause chaos. I should get ready to interfere.

(Mia's point of view)

I will be spending my whole day with my Superman today. I enjoyed buying fruits and vegetables in the market.

We are here at the mall because I want to buy some souvenirs for my friends. I called Airy and Devan and asked them what they wanted.

Lewis went outside for a business call so I was tasked to order our food for lunch. The restaurant is cozy.
Staff here were very accommodating.

When I was on our table, four ladies went near our table and one of them looks familiar with an annoying face.

She said, "Mia! Mia! Mia!, what are you doing here alone poor kitty?"
I answered, "What is your problem Harlot?"
She replied, "It's C-H-A-R-L-O-T-T-E! and not Harlot!"
I answered, " I don't F-*-C-K-I-N-G care!"
She pushed me on the chair, her three minions were cheering her and following her orders like dumb puppets. One is pulling my hair, the other is pulling my bag and the other is just watching us.
Damn!I hate bullies!

I kicked the chair so the one pulling my bag fell on the ground. I reached for the hands of the one pulling my hair and I dug my long nails then when I finally faced her I punched her nose and I think I broke it.

Charlotte slapped me twice. Now it's my turn. I punched her throat. She began coughing while catching his breath saying "I am not done with you b*tch!"
I replied, "I'll always be ready for you Harlot! Touch me once again and you will regret it.

She said, "Is that a threat? I am the daughter of the famous Rigor Federova, I'm not afraid of you!
I answered, "I am a f*cking Surgeon so as soon as I see you near my Lewis once again, I swear I'm gonna skin you alive using my scalpel!"

Then I bowed my head while bending my knees like a gesture that the show is over. I faced the staff and they were clapping their hands and shouting. Some were saying, our boss' girl is hot.
Now I know, this restaurant is owned by Lewis.

Lewis entered the restaurant smiling and he said, "That was freaking hot piccola! No one ever dared to put Charlotte in her place."
I replied, "I hate f*cking bullies!"
He kissed me on my lips and we went home and by the way, I got a lot of food more than what I ordered. One of the staff came and said that I gained their respect.