🎁🎉Birthday Special!!🎉🎁

Start from the beginning

  "You alright?" Zane asked me from across the table, "You were zoned out there for a minute."

  "Oh? I'm sorry. I'm fine, really," I respond.

  Zane gives me a look before saying as he returns to his food, "If you say so."

  They return to chit-chating about this and that, but I was thinking about how to celebrate my birthday.

  'Maybe I could just ask someone to go hang out for the day?' I thought, 'Yea, I'll ask them sometime before lunch.'

~Small Timeskip~

  We all have finished training for the day and I have showered and freshened up a bit.

  I took my hair down from my towel and dried my hair.

  I then got dressed into my outfit and put my hair into a F/H. (Unless you don't do anything and want to leave your hair down!)

 (Unless you don't do anything and want to leave your hair down!)

(You may choose one!⬆️😁)

  I then went to my mirror and put on just a little makeup, like eyeliner, mascara, and some lip gloss. (Or no makeup if you don't wear any!)

  Walking out of my room, I stop right after I closed the door and thought about who to ask first.

  'I think I'll ask Cole first,' I thought.

  I proceed to walk around to find Cole.

  "Has anyone seen Cole?" I ask as I pop my head into the room where Jay and Lloyd were playing a video game.

  "Um... check in the kitchen," Jay says, not breaking his concentration on the game.

  "Ok, thanks!"

  I walk towards the kitchen as i thought, 'Cole? Kitchen? I mean, I understand Zane in there, but Cole?'

  And then it hit me, the smell of cake. My mouth started to water and I quickly swallowed.

  I walked into the kitchen, "Hi Cole!" I greeted him.

  "Oh! Hey Y/N!" He replies as he straightens up from the cake he was icing.

  "That cake smells delicious," I comment, looking at the cake.

  'Maybe they do remember?!' I thought.

  "Thanks! Don't tell the others tho. I don't want them to eat my cake," he said and my mood got a little less bubbly.

  "Oh, I won't. Hey, do you wanna go to the amusement park with me?"

  "Sorry, but I got to finish these cakes today. Thank you tho!" Cole replied and flashed an apologetic smile my way.

  "That's ok," I said, "Enjoy making your cakes."