🎁🎉Birthday Special!!🎉🎁

Date Published: 8/19/'20

F/B = Favorite Breakfast
F/H = Favorite Hairstyle

  The drawing above is NOT mine! I only added the words! I found it on Pinterest. If the owner sees this, let me know and I'll credit you!

  This story has nothing to do with the main story. It's just a little something I wanted to do.

  Sorry it took so long to post another chapter! I've been busy studying for my driver's permit test I'll be taking soon and my job that I just started! Again, so sorry! I'll do my best to get these out as soon as I'm done with them!

⚠️WARNING!⚠️
CONTAINS ABUSE!
You have been warned...

  Well... enjoy~!

  I woke up this morning to a beautiful day. Well... I didn't think it was at that moment, for the sun was shining in my face.

  I groaned as I rolled over and snuggled up under my blanket. I was gonna let myself sleep in today. No getting up early, no training, just amazing, wonderful sle-

  "Wakey wakey!" Wu says as he barges into the room, "Rise and shine!"

  Aw man... I guess I'm not sleeping in today.

  The guys groan as they all start waking up. I wasn't in a happy mood.

  'Doesn't he know that today is a special day?' I thought as I tried to hide under my covers, but Wu came over and nudged me with his staff.

  "Ugh..." I sigh as I sit up and get out of my pallet on the floor.

  "Why so early?" I complain as I rub my eyes and yawn.

  "Because you all needed to be up and training by now," Wu replied and we all groaned.

  "Come on guys, let's go," Zane said as he walked out of the room to get breakfast and the others soon followed.

  "But, Wu, are we not taking the day off?" I asked, hoping to spark a memory.

  "Why would we?" Wu replied, "You all need to train."

  "Yes, Wu," I sigh as I walk after the guys.

  I was hoping he would remember my birthday was today, but I guess he forgot. I don't expect the guys the remember, for they haven't been here long enough to know when mine is.

  I kept quiet, not wanting to make a big deal about it, and walked into the dining room where the guys were already eating breakfast.

  They didn't make me anything, so I had to go to the kitchen and make myself some F/B. I grabbed my plate and went back to the dining room.

  Sitting in my chair, I set my plate down and started eating my F/B, deep in thought.

  "Good morning Y/N," Lloyd said after I sat down.

  "..."

  "Y/N?"

  "..."

  "Hey? Y/N?" Lloyd asked, waving his hand in front of my face.

  "H-huh?" I say, coming back to reality, "Oh! Sorry. What'd you say?"

  "I said 'Good morning'," He replied as he pulled his hand back.