Chapter 2: Home

7-29-2020

  Hey guys! I'll put a drawing up in a later chapter! I'm working on one rn! (Fair warning! I'm not good at digital drawings. I might do one on paper. I'm much better that way!)

  What is your favorite song(s)?

  Whelp... enjoy!

  For once I got up early this morning, eaten breakfast, and was with Sensei meditating with him in his room. Everything was so calm and peaceful. I could hear only the sounds of me and Sensei breathing and the birds that were chirping somewhere outside.

  Like that would last long... it was soon interrupted by the sound of the guys supposedly "training".

  "My turn! Uh, it's my turn!!"

  "You want a little more, take this!"

  Sensei and I open our eyes and give each other a knowing look before standing up.

  "Oh yeah? How about a little of this!"

  As I walked over to the door, Sensei picks up the sacred flute and puts it back where it goes, which is on a shelf in a cabinet. (Idk what to call it!😆)

  "Monkey paw to the head!"

  "Ninja, roll!"

  Sensei walks up, joins me next to the door that goes to the game room and opens it.

  We stand by the door way and are surprised. The game room was empty, save for an open pizza box and two empty soft drink bottles scattered across the floor.

  "Dragon punch!"

  We look around, a bit confused, then look at each other. We then turn around, me following Sensei, open the door to the training course and find the guys training. No, like, actually training.

  We see Jay towards the center swinging his nunchucks around, deflecting the arrows flying at him. Cole does a running leap and uses his scythe to take down a dummy.

  "Ninjaaa-go!" Kai yells as he practices his spinjitzu.

  Zane was sitting on the ground in the center, meditating, when he suddenly jerks his head up. He jumps in front of Jay and leaps somewhere else just as fast.

  "Hey! Huh?" Jay exclaims as an arrow lodges itself into the lightning chain of his nunchucks.

  Zane lands next to Cole, snatches his scythe, and slices a training dummy clean in two.

  "Hey! What?" Cole yells.

  "Ninjaaa-go!" Zane shouts as he does spinjitzu and ends up covering the course with ice, making Kai slip.

  "Whoa!" Kai exclaims as he lands on his back.

  He then gets up and walks over to where Cole and Jay had already gathered.

  "This roof isn't big enough for the four of us," Kai stated.

  "Five of us, but ok," I muttered to myself, crossing my arms.