Chapter 11: All of Nothing

Hey guys!! So sorry it took so long to get another chapter out!! I've been very busy and haven't had much free time. But I FINALLY got another chapter done, and at 2:50am none the less. Sorry if it's shorter than the others. I'm not sure if it is, but sorry anyways. 

  Anyway, I'm about to fall asleep and I know you don't wanna hear my excuses, so enjoy the chapter!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV-

  I woke up early in the morning to the sound of feet scuffling down the halls. My heart started racing as I froze, my eyes widened, and I glanced at the window.

  It's still dark outside.

  I shook away my fear and silently got out of bed, creeping to my door. I reached the door, my hand shaking as I reach for the handle. I paused and took a deep breath to calm my shaking hand and my racing heart.

  The shuffling started getting louder and I froze again, fearing the worst. The sound went right past my door, slowly getting quieter as it got farther away. I release the breath I didn't realize I was holding and gently crack my door open.

  I glance down the hall and see a group of shadows disappear around the corner. I slip out my door and silently pad after the shadows. Smooshing myself against the wall, I peer around the corner to see a group of figures gathered in the middle of the control room.

  With it still being dark, I couldn't tell who they were, so I went with worst case scenario and moved to act. I know that I probably should've gotten the others, but by the time I would get them and bring them back here, these guys would aleady be gone.

  I stayed in the shadows and descretly approached the closest one. After getting ready, I pounced onto their shoulders and latched onto their head, covering their eyes with my hands.

  The figure let out a girlish squeal and screamed, "GAH! HELP! HELP! IT'S GOT ME! THE ZOMBIE'S GONNA EAT MY BRAIN AND TEAR ME LIMB FROM LIM-"

  "What the-!"

  "Jay!"

  "What is that?!"

  "Jay?! Have you been watching horror movies again?" I exclaim in surprise.

  "Y/n?! W-What are you doing here?"

  "I heard you guys walking through the halls and I went into survival mode. What about you guys?"

~Timeskip~

  The boys went on a mission and got a Serpentine to tell them some information. They rushed back and now, after relaying the new information, we are all gathered in front of the command center screen.

  There is a map on the screen with an arrow pointing in one area as Nya says, "The Venomari's right. By the time we cast sail clear across to the other side of Ninjago, Pythor will have already beat us to the last Fangblade."

  Jay sighed in frustration, "Oh, come on, guys. This is the last one. We gotta get it. We gotta think of something."

  We all started thinking when an idea popped into my head. I was about to say something when Lloyd gained our attention first, "Hey. All we have to do is just get one Fangblade to stop him. What if we take back the other three?"

  "That's exactly what I was thinking!" I say, "Pythor wouldn't risk having them all on him, would he? He's probably hidden them somewhere while he goes for the fourth!"

  "It's so simple," Cole says as he ponders our purposal.

  "Why didn't I think of that?" Kai asks no one in particular.