eighty-seven

Почніть із самого початку

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep . . . I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart,"

The exasperation was clear in Tony's voice. He didn't want to do this anymore than anyone else currently in the airport. This was the last thing he wanted, but they were all out of options right now. If they didn't someone else surely would.

"You did that when you signed," Steve commented calmly, a phrase that sent Tony off immediately.

"Alright, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys . . . with no compunction about being impolite. Come on,"

It was almost like Steve considered it for a moment before lifting his hands, one of Clint's arrow's flying through the webbing as someone grew from the size of an ant next to Peter, knocking him away and flipping, landing next to Steve and handing him the shield.

"I believe this is your's, Captain America,"

"Oh, great," Tony's voice came over the comms as their helmets went back up. "Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?"

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes,"

"Barnes is mine!" T'Challa called out before he was gone in a flash.

"Rhodey you take Steve, kid you're with me in the terminal," Audelia called out to the kid before taking off into the air toward the terminal, the kid swinging closely behind her.

"Copy that Ms Imperial!"

Peter was the first to the terminal, swinging in and breaking the glass, throwing Sam to the side as he battled with Bucky. Audelia flew in moments later as Sam got off his feet and grabbed onto Peter. Audelia was hot on his trailed, shooting him with a single blast and knocking the pair apart.

"I know we're in a fight, but try not to hurt him," Audelia commented to Sam. "He's literally 15, that wouldn't go over well in a trial."

"Then don't bring a damn 15 year old to the fight,"

Sam was up and after Peter in the matter of seconds, leaving Audelia with the one person she didn't want to face right now.

Bucky was running along the second floor of the terminal toward where Sam and Peter were when Audelia landed in front of him. He paused, guilt flooding over him as Audelia lifted her mask to look him in the eye.

"You're supposed to hate me," Bucky commented, guilt laced through his voice.

"I hate HYDRA, and I hate the Winter Soldier," Audelia spoke, looking down at the ground for a moment before looking back up to Bucky. "But I could never hate Bucky Barnes, even if I tried."

"Someday you're going to realize they're still the same person,"

The comment left Audelia stranded where she was for a moment, contemplating if he was right, as he ran past her.

Bucky threw himself in front of Sam as Peter swung into them, knocking them down onto the first floor of the terminal. Before either of them could move, Peter webbed them to the floor, hovering above them on a platform.

"Guys, look. I'd love to keep this up but I've only got one job here today and I gotta impress Mr. Stark and Ms. Motter, so, l'm really sorry,"

Peter swung down, ready to attack the two and web them completely up when Redwing came flying out of nowhere, attaching to Peter's web and flying him through the window and dropping him outside.

"You couldn't have done that earlier," Bucky sneered at Sam as he cut through the web, though Sam was perplexed.

"I didn't? My device is gone,"

The pair looked up as Audelia approached them, undoing the webbing around Sam and handing him back the device to control Redwing. He looked down at it for a second before looking up at Audelia, but she was only looking at Bucky.

"You are not what HYDRA did to you, and I hope that some day you can understand that. I hope that...everyone can understand that," Audelia got up from her knees, turning on her heel and hovering in the air, prepared to fly out of the building. "The...the quinjet is in hangar five, on the north runway. Just...hurry."

Tony Stark helped Natasha to her feet as Rhodey, Peter, and T'Challa stood around him, trying to figure out what their next move was. Audelia landed a second later, lifting her mask as Tony lifted his, walking toward her.

"Where are Wilson and Barnes?" Tony questioned her, but Audelia stayed silent for a moment. "The kid said something took him out before he could get them, where are they?"

"They...they slipped away, Tony-"

"Did you let them? Did you let them go! What happened to I got your back, huh?" Tony took another step toward Audelia before she put a hand up between them, rage filling her eyes as she looked at her fiance. 

"Don't you dare raise your voice like that at me again, do you understand me Tony? I am your fiance, I don't work for you, you don't get to boss me around. They got away, plain and simple, I'm not fucking perfect. You want to ask me to fight my family? Mistakes are going to get made, deal with-"

"Audelia, stop,"

Natasha placed a hand on her friend's shoulder, pulling her away from Tony for a moment. Deli closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down.

The entire team turned at the sound of footsteps, seeing Cap and his team running right toward them. Vision chose this moment to make his entrance, using the stone in his head to crack the earth between the two teams, bringing them all to a standstill.

"Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now,"

Steve and his team took the first step, and Audelia let out a sigh, knowing where this was all going. Tony was the first to take a step, before suddenly, both sides were running full force at one another.

Except it was her worst nightmare, because she wasn't fighting her enemy. She was fighting her family.

◼ ◼ ◼

OOOOOOOOO shit guys we're almost done with Civil War

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

OOOOOOOOO shit guys we're almost done with Civil War. Wonder what is going to happen...