Night terrors

Chase looked into the mirror of the bathroom, he sighed and turned off the water to the sink.
"Today, will be the day." He reassured himself with his heart filled smile. He walked into the living room where the reason Septic's sat, those that haven't gone to bed yet.
"Night guys, sleep well." He said as he peeked his head into the room.
"Ye̶̡̢͟͞͡a̶̡̛͘͝h̸͘͢͝͝, ̷͜͝͝ģ̷̸o̷̷͢͞͏҉ ̢́͏̸̨tò̴͠ ̀b̢̛e̴͏̴̷̸͟d ̶͝͠͞҉͘Brǫ̸̸̶͘͝d̶ý̵̛̕̕͟." Anti said as he scrolled through tumbler. Jack just rolled his eyes and smiled at Chase.
"Sleep well Chase." Jack waved and Chase smiled. Chase walked into his bedroom and got dressed and his night clothes. He turned off the light and got snuggled under the covers of his bed, humming at the warmth of the bed. He closed his eyes, falling into sleep, hoping for good dreams.
-----
"FAILURE! WORTHLESS!" Chase covered his ears from the screeching women that surrounded him.
"WHY DONT YOU JUST DIE!" Chase cried at hearing her harsh words.
"I'm not worthless. I'm not a failure. I have so much to live for. It's ok, just breath." He whispered to himself.
"Your not my father." Chase opened his eyes to see his son, staring down at him with no emotion on his face and disappoint in his eye.
"Your just a nobody, why would I love someone like you." He turned around and walked into the abyss.
"Wait! Please! I love you Sam!" Chase tried to chase after him but he was bound by puppet strings.
"W҉̢͘ḩ̴́͢͝y ̧͢҉d͠on̢̛͟͞'̛͝t ̀ỳ̶̕ơ̸͟u̸ ͝͝j҉̴͘u҉͟͟͢s͘҉̸̷t̵͟ ̸͘g̷̀̕͜į̴̶̨҉v̴̢̕͟͏è̵̢̀͞ ̨͜u͢p̡͜͠? ͘I̷͟͜͟͝t̷̷͢͜'̷̛́ĺ̕͢l ́͘͟b͞͏̸͘e͝҉͠ ̧҉̵͜͝e҉͟a͏̵͏ś̴̸̡y̴̡͞." He tried around and saw Anti with a sickening smile.
"Yò̴̴̶͢u ̛҉̀͜͡d̨i̶̛d̶͘ ̢̛̀i̷̸̧͜͟t̵̛҉ b̨̨̀͘͡é̶̴̶f͢͝͝͞oŗ̴͘e.̛́͜͡ ̵́I̡͞t̴́͘͢͝'̡s ͞ea͏̸̧́sy̕ ͜҉̵̵͝a͘̕ş͘͜͝͝ ́͢ò҉̨́̕n͘͟è̵̴̢ ͏͜t̴̨͜͟͠wo҉̸̛͏͘ ̨̧̛̀͡t́͟hŕ̸͏̷̨e̷̡e̛͜͡͞.͡ Ļ̵͢o͘͜͞͝a̵̸̢̧̨ḑ͡͡ t̢̨̕҉h̨̢͏é̶̀͜-"
---
"No!" He heard a bang and he shot up in bed. Sweat poring down his face and tears streaming. He curled into a ball, his head in his knees as he sobbed.
"Chase?" The door bust open and Schneep was by his side. Chase cried into his shoulder, his heart shattered from his night terror.
"Chase, vhat happened?" Chase sniffed and looked to him.
"Night terror." He whimpered, Schneep got himself situated next to Chase on bed and Chase clung to him.
"It's ok, I von't leave you. Go to zleep." Chase nodded and closed his eyes, trying to relax. Schneep ran his fingers through his hair to get him into sleep. He smiled when his face turned to comfort.
----
Chase stuck his tongue out of the corner of his mouth next morning while he played video games.
"Chase." Chase paused the game and turned to Schneep who had his hands behind his back.
"What's up doc?" Chase asked, he had a opoligetic smile looking at him. Schneep looked a little tired.
"I got you zhis for you terrors." He pulled a bear out from behind his back.
"What's that smell?" Chase asked as he grabbed the bear.
"It's to help with anxiety." Chase nodded and hugged it as he walked his bedroom. He put the bear on the bed and patted it's head. He walked back out to continue his game.
----
Chase sighed as he got into bed, he looked to the bear and smiled. He cuddled it and smiled. He has yawned and and rolled over with the bear, hoping it would work.
----
Chase hugged his kids tightly, glad he finally got to see them. He smiled as he felt arms wrap around him, he looked to the sides of him and saw his family. Jack, Schneep, Jackie, Marvin, JJ, and Evelien.
"Don't worry Chase. You matter, and we love you. We will always be here for you." Jack said in a calming voice. Chase just relaxed more, a bigger smile forming on his face as he felt the comfort of his loving family.
----
Chase woke up the next morning and stretched. He felt so much better after finally getting a good night's rest. He cracked his neck and went down the stairs for breakfast.
"Chase, how did you zleep?" Schneep asked as he sipped his coffee. Chase smiled and thanked Jamie for breakfast.
"Fantastic! The best I slept in years." Anti groaned.
"Gr̴̕͜͠e͝a̴̡͘t̛͟͟,̨ ̸a҉n͏͠d͘͏͏̶ ͟I̧͜͟͞ d̸̶̶̵͡ì̸̡̧̀dn'̧͟t̸̀͘ t̷̶̨h҉̸̸͜iń̷̨͠k ̸̷̢͘͡h̵̨̢̛͟e͜҉͘͜ ̨̨̀̕͟cò̶͡u̵̸͜͝͠l̡͘҉̢d̶̶̢̀͞ ge̡͝͡t̢̢͞ ͏̸́ḿ̕͜ò̡̀͜r̴̛͘e҉̧̢ ̨̛͟f͘͝ucki̡̛͠ń̛͡͏g̛ h̸̡̧y̴̶̢̨̨p͜e̷̡̨͜͝r̢͜͜͟͟!" JJ slapped him upside the head with a news paper and smiled at Chase. Everyone was beyond glad.
----
Marvin opened the door to Chase's room and smiled softly as he saw Chase snuggle with the teddy. He walked up to him and had his hand hover over Chase's head.
"May you have calming dreams." Marvin whispered as his eyes and hand glowed. Chase hummed and nuzzled into the bear. Marvin smiled and silently walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.
"Zhank your Marv, you are definitely zhe vest." Schneep whispered as he pat his back. Marvin smiled and nodded.
"Night Schneep."
"Night Marvin." The split and walked to each other's bedroom. Chase slept peacefully that night. Along with every other night from then on. He dreamed about his kids and the comfort of his family, he never had anymore night terrors, all thanks to Schneep and Marvin.