Not again!

"H͏̸̨̛a͝ha͏͝h́a͏͟͢͡͞!" The Ipliers were fighting the lone ego who float with a knife in hand, slicing at the crystal ended cane against him. Mark took shots at him while Dark distracted the glitch.
"O̴͝h̶̡̛҉ ̵M̧͝a̧̡r̸̢͜k͏̨͠͏̷i҉̨̛mo̵o͝҉̀̕͠.҉̢̡͝ S̶̷ǫ̡ ҉̨b̢r̡͜͝a̡v̢͏̷̧ȩ̷͘͠." He giggled as he glitched to get mark, but was immediately stopped in front  of the red head by a hand on his neck, blood seeping through their fingers.
"G̴̢o̡͜og͜l̀͝ỳ͢͠͠." He giggled to the blue android.
"I̶҉̵͡ ̸͜͝h̴̷̵͝àv̶̷̢̢̕ę̷̴̀̕ ҉̡̛̕͠a ̨f̵͜҉̵̡a̷҉̛͞v̀͏ǫ́͡r ͏̢̧͜t͠҉̡̕o̡̢͏ ̶̴̀͡a̛̛s̶͞͡ķ y̴̡̡ò͠u̡." The blue ego clamped his fingers  tighter around his scared neck.
"O̴̧k͘a̸̧y͡ G͜o͏͜͜o̶͜͡͠ģ͟͜l̢̀͘͝ę̵̴́͡,͜͢҉ ͜͟͞f̵̨̛͠a͡c͘t̵̕̕ǫ̨͘r̷͘͘͜͢y̷̸̸ ̴͟rȩ͝ś̡̧̕͡e̷̴̛͟t҉." He said darkly. The branded ego let go of his neck and fell on the floor, the glitch glitched away in a hoard of giggles. Mark ran to Google's side.
"Google! No, not again!" He picked up the egos head and layed him in his lap. His now bright blue eyes were dimming and getting hard to stay open.
"Okay Google! Stop last command!" Mark yelled, almost pleading.
"I- I'm sorry... I can not do- that." He said slowly. Eyes closing more.
"Shit! Google, ya old fart!" Bing yelled in desperation. His protective glasses filling with tears. Wilford scanned each face in confusion. Death was not permanent. Look at Damien, and he told him personally that Celine was sleeping. Abe lived, death was not permanent, they always came back. So why were they sad?
"Google, stop last command!" Mark yelled again. Googles eyes almost fully closed answered the command.
"I- I'm sorry... B- ut. I c-cant do that." His eyes shut the factory reset took its toll. A screen appeared on Google's chest. It had a bar and percentages. It moved slowly, one percentage up every second. Bing laughed.
"He was always slow."
"Iplier." Mark said, he already had a stretcher.
"On it."
"27
28" they ran with the android on the stretcher, his memories slowly being wiped away. Bing chased after them to be stopped by Yan and Dark.
"Stop! Let me go! I need to be with him! He's my twi-"
"Bing! Enough! It will only hurt you more to watch!" Bing stilled tried to get out of their full nelson.
"I don't care!"
"57
58"
"Doc, is there anything you can do?" Mark asked as he closely watched Google.
"No. I'm afraid that I'm not like that bastard Schneeplstien." Mark lowered his head down and sighed.
"Bing is going to be heart broken Google." Mark whispered to the sleeping ego.
"69
70"
"Dhark! Please! I need to see him!" Bing wailed, still restrained. (I spelled Dark like that on purpose.) Yan was getting a little teary eyed from the sad scene. The Jim twins looked to each other and hugged. Thinking about losing each other. Bing fell to his knees in defeat, tears falling threw his orange glasses.
"97"
"I'll miss you..."
"98"
"big bro."
"99"
"Good bye."
"System reboot: complete. Resetting system."
Google's eyes opened, bright, glowing blue. Slowly dimming to a chocolate brown.
"Scanning area: Hospital wing of, Iplier Mansion.
Subject one: Mark Fischbach or Markiplier.
Subject two: Dr. Iplier, first name, unknown.
Searching memory banks: All have been: Deleted." Mark sighs as he looks at the clean Google.
"Okay Google, introduce yourself." Google's eyes glow that bright blue as he speaks.
"Hello, I am a Google Android sent by Google Incorporated. You may call me Googleiplier, or Google. My primary objective is to answer all questions as fast as possible. My secondary objective is to kill man kind." His eyes dim again as he finishes.
"Okay Google, sleep mode." Google's eyes dim to a shaded brown as he closes them, going into sleep mode. Mark and Iplier sigh sadly to the clean Google. The walk out and see Bing on his knees, tears streaming down his water proof body. Mark comes down to his level and hugs him. They all go to their separate rooms to sleep after the day they had.
"Battery at: 100 percent. Disconnect the charger." Google opens his eyes and he noticed he is still in the hospital wing. He stands up from the hospital bed and was about walk around the house to scan it.
"Googs, how ya feeling today?" He looks up and sees the doctor.
"Well." He answers. Iplier nods a little sad.
"Ok, we have some people you need to meet today. Do you want to meet them now?" Google nods and stands from the bed. Iplier leads him into the living room where all the Ipliers sat. Except for Yancy, for obvious reasons. He scanned them all.
"Scanning: Bingiplier" The recently scammed ego stands from his place and walks to the branded ego. Bing comes over and hugs Google.
"I'm sorry I wasn't there." He whispers into Google's sholder. Google side glances down at him judgingly.
"Bing, please refrain from touching me." He pooshes the orange ego away. The Jim twins come to bings  and escort him back to his chair. He sits down at a chair, getting irritated because everyone was staring at him.
"Google, search memory banks for, future videos." Dark tries.
"Searching memory banks: Deleted."
"I'm sorry, but all of my memory banks have been: Deleted." He answers the dark ego. Dark sighs and stands up to go search around for the filed copies.
For days this kept up. He forgot everything. Bing was very upset. Wilford was still confused about why everyone was sad.
"Okay Google." He drowled to the blue android. Google's eyes glowed blue, waiting for his next command.
"Why are people sad right now?" Google tried searching through the internet, trying to look for a answer. He started to glitch out.
"Wilford! What did you do?" Bing ran to Google's side to help stop the malfunction.
"I just asked a question. No need to get your knickers in a twist." He answered with a long shrug. Bing unhinged Google's chest plate. He started to work in him right in the hallway. He types away on the computer to help Google. He Finally was able to type in the code to stop last commands.
"Wilford, do me a favor, next time you have a question, ask me." Wilford playfully rolled his eyes and walked away.
"Bing, why are we in the hallway?" Bing sighed.
"No reason Goog- Google, lets go to your room."
"Wheres the glitch?" That stopped Bing right in his tracks.
"Google, who's the glitch?"
"Antisepticeye or better known as Anti. Ring a bell?" Bing smiled a huge smile and hugged the blue android. Google stared ahead, in mild irritation.
"Bing what did I say about not touching me?" Bing shook his head in the crook of Google's neck.
"I don't care, I missed you big bro." Google rolled his eyes.
'Dumb defect.' He thought as Bing continued to hug him.