What are you doing?

Marvin was walking around the house, trying to find some inspiration to use magic. Sure, he could do the dishes, or mess with Anti, or help the doc. at work. But he wanted something exciting. He walked into the living room, about to flop on the couch when he saw Chase with a intrigued face. He had his phone in one hand and leaning his head in his hand with the other.
"What are you doing." He was quite curious.
"Reading some fanfiction." He said like it was as simple as milk. None of the egos were quite comfortable with their fanfiction. The fanbase was bent over heals for the ships and they were kinda weirded out. Even Anti blushed at the mention of them.
"What kind...?" Marvin was kinda scared. Praying it was a Anti fight or something along those lines.
"A smut." Continuing the tone. Marvin immediately blushed. Chase never looked up from his phone.
"W. what ship?" Marvin was now stuttering. He prayed it was not one of him.
"Trickshot." Marvin never learned the ship names, he tried to completely forget about them.
"Trickshot?"
"You and me. Why are you so interested?" Marvin was now in a very deep blush. Why was Chase reading a smut? Especially a smut of him and and Marvin. Chase finally looked up and saw Marvin's reaction.
"Marv, are you ok, do you have a fever?" Chase came over to feel Marvin's forehead.
"People ship us. And your reading it." Chase shrugged and got back on his phone.
"I was bored. Wanna read some?" Marvin hesitated but nodded a bit. Chase introduced him to all the ships, they got inside jokes, and none of the egos understood why when two of them walked in a room at one time would cause them to laugh. They're favorite ship was Trickshot.