Its perfect

"Ok, some of you may not like this, but it has to happen if your all living here." Jack said to the egos, girlfriend, and cat that all sat in the living room.
"W̵̛͘͜͜h̸a̷͟t҉̨͞ ̵a̡ŕ̸̢̀͜e̴̡̢͠ ̷͏y̷̷̡͡ó͞ư̛̕͠ ҉̧͜͜g̵̢͘͢et͏t̨i̵n͟g̛̛͞҉ ́̕at̡͏͘,͟͡͏̴̕ ̴̢͏̷̵ya̵͏ ̸͘͡I̶ri͞͠s̴̡͟h̶̴̢͜ ̛͢b̧̕as͜͟͞t̴à̷̡ŗ̷d̷." Jack looked over to Evelien who nodded for him to continue he sighed.
"We're moving."
A choruses of "what!" Was heard through out the room. BB jumped from Jameson's lap from the loud outburst.
"Look, this house can't fit seven males, one female, and a cat."
"But think of JJ, this is the only place he's ever known." Jackie pushed in.
'Actually, I'm fine with change. I'll happy you guys let me live here. So if Jack goes, I'm ready to go.' JJ signed to the group.
"Think of it this way, you won't be having to share rooms. I mean, Anti's been bothering me everyday about living with Jackie." Jackie gave the demon a look.
"B̵̧̢͝͞ŗ̸̶̷͘i̵̴̧̨͠ņ͘͘͝gs̷ ͝͠͠ù͝p̴̛͡ ͏á̴͞͝ ̀g̢̡o̴̧͢͠od͏͡ ҉̢́͘p̨̛̀̕ǫ̧͜͡͏i̶̕n̷͘t̸͜." He rubs his beard.
"Schneep can have a tiny hospital."
"Zhat zounds like a plan."
"And marv-"
"Ok, we'll go. Everybody start packing your shit." Jackie shakes his head with a grin.
Anti heads to his shared bedroom and opens his knife drawer. He takes out a flimsy bag that had several straps. Jackie follows after and started to actually pack his bags. Clothes, maps, items that he held close to his heart.
Chase opens his bottom drawer of his to reveal loads and loads of nerfs. He smiles at the sight and starts grabbing them.
'Maybe I can get a rack in the new house.' He thought as he put them in their own suitcase. As well as close, bullets, his picture and notebooks full of trickshots.
Schneep walks into their shared room and packs his belongings. Tools he works with during his busy work day and his scrubs. He grabs the picture of his ex-wife and daughters and smiled as he puts them away.
JJ walked in and grab a small bag to put his small number of belongings. He had fresh clothes, puppets, and his foldable booth. He was smiling as he put them away. Then pulled out his most favorite and valued item, his pocket watch.
Marvin walked in and smiled at his little brother and snapped his fingers, he belongs poofing into a small suitcase. JJ clapped at the amazing act.
"Everybody ready?" Jack asked about a hour later.
"Yep!" They screamed. Jack shook his head and handed Chase the keys for the van he rented. They lacked all of their belongings and hopped in the van.
"So Jack, where we heading?" Chase asked as he buckled his seat.
"Well first we have to go to Brighton." That made everyone but Evelien stop.
"W̛ha͟t́́̀͢͡?" Anti asked what they were all thinking.
"Oh, did not say that we are moving along distance?"
"No, ya didn't." Marvin answered. Jack shrugged and punched in directions.
They drove for several hours, looking out the windows enjoying the view. Jj silently laughing when BB would tickle him with his fluffy tail. Everything was calm. Until hour seven.
"Anti, put on your damn zeatbelt!" Could be heard all the way through the van. Chase looked in the rear view mirror for a second before focusing back on the rode. Anti indeed did not have his seatbelt on. It makes him wonder how long he didn't have it on. Jack was asleep, he didn't want to wake him.
"Hey, Eve, can you handle them please? Jack's asleep." Evelien looked up to Chase and smiled.
"Ya, I got these two, don't worry." Chase smiles back and focused on the light covered road.
"Ś̵́͞ch͡n͝ȩ̷̶̨͏ep̴͟,̧͘͟͡ ̶͟͞I̛ ҉͞d̵́͠o̷͏̡͞͡ņ̷̴'̨͢t̵̢̀́͞ n͘͜ę̴̸͘͠e͜҉͞d̶̛͟͠ ͏̨͘a̴͜͢ ̡̨́͜͜sę̨̕͠a̡tb̢è҉̡̢͞l̵̴͜͜͝t̡̕͢." Anti insisted, continuing to look out the window.
"Yes you do! It's zhe law!" Anti was about to saw something back, but immediately shut his mouth when he heard someone clear their throat.
"Boys, listen here. Seány is sleeping. And your two are being loud, so here is what we are going to do. Anti, seatbelt, Schneep, quiet down." She said politely.
"b̢͢͏́v̵̶̶̧͡t͟͠,̛͝͡ ҉͡y͏̧á ̨͢͡l͏͡i̵̸͟͞͡k̢͢͢͝͏è̸̵͟ ̕͏̷I̵'̸̶̴̛͞l҉́͟͜l̶̢͘͘͏ l͢ì͏̸̕s͘͢͝͞t̴̢͟͡͞e҉͜ǹ͠ ̵̷̀͜͞t̢́̀ó̢҉ ̷̨͞J́͏̴̡a̴̸͘͡c͜͡k'̷͞s҉ ̵̀g͞ì̷̛͠ŗ̵l͏̨͡fr̀̕̕͢͝ì̸̴͡͠e̸͢͡ǹ͝҉d̨." A hint of sarcasm was in his voice. Evelien smiled and twisted Antis arm.
"o̧̧͢҉w̛̕͞͡͠!̵̛͟҉͘ ̷̢̛͢s̷̸̡͢h̵̶͜͞i͝t!"
"Seatbelt. Now!" She demanded. The demon and German hugged each other in fear of the women and nodded to her arrangements. She smiled and said, "good." and turned back around, talking to Jamie.
"Vho knew Evelien vas zcary?" Schneep whispered to his brother. Anti shook his head, not knowing. They continued to hug for several minutes for comfort.
"Jack, hey wake up!" Jackie shook Jack awake.
"Top of the morning! Oh hey what's up?" Jack yawned and rubbed his eye.
"Marvin booked us a hotel for the night. Come on." Jack turned around and saw everyone was already out of the van. Except for BB, he was taking a bath where Evelien sat. Jack shrugged and pulled out his PJ's from.bjs suitcase and walked outside. Jack noticed something weird but if need it. Schneep and Anti were kinda close to each other, like they were being protective. Jack thought this was a improvement since they weren't being at each other's throats but thought nothing of it. On the inside, there was two beds. Jack and Evelien lay in a bed together, Schneep took a bed. Anti leaned against the wall, Chase was sure to cover him up with a angler before going to sleep in between the two beds, his hat serving as a sleep mask. Marvin sat in the corner and sat criss cross a couple minutes later, he started to float. Jackie doesn't usually sleep till four, so he got in the roof to watch out for possible threats. Jamie lay on the floor, in a sleeping bag, snuggled in nice.
The sun sneaks in through the blinds hitting JJ's eyes. He stands up and stretches and turns to see Jackie laying in the table. He laughs a bit and heads to the nearest convenient store to grab little foods for breakfast. He came through the door with seven coffees and a bag of things he thought everyone would like.
"Thanks for the coffee Jamie." Jack says drinking his cup. JJ smiles and peels the wrapping off his chocolate muffin. Anti had bagels, he really didn't want to eat, but they all forced him to, (what would you like? The souls of the innocent? A bagel. No! 2 bagels.) Jackie had pudding for breakfast. JJ was sure to get strawberry. Schneep just had coffee, his normal breakfast. Marvin had chocolate covered pretzels. Chase had donuts, Evelien had fruit and Jack had cookies, cause why not.
They all got dressed and got back in the van. Schneep and Anti were sure not to piss off Evelien this time. The drive was quiet except the purring that occurred every once in a while when BB hopped in Antis lap. All was calm, until.
"Anti, can I have the kitty?" Jackie made grabby hands to the glitch demon. Anti looked over to the hero with a sneer.
"L͝e̶͏̶̢t̷̀͘͟͡ ̴̛͠th̴͟è̶̴̛̀ ̢͘͜͟҉c͘͢͝a̷̕͜͏ţ̧̛͜͠ do̴ ̵͢͠͠ẁ̢͠h͏̸͞͝͠a҉̧t͞ ͢i̸̧̢͜t̸̡ wa̢̛͟n̷̢̢̢̛t̷́s̴̡͘͠͝,̴̛͘ ̵̸͠ỳ̷̢͡o͘u͠ ́҉͡͏̴do̕͞͝n'͘͘͜͞t̨҉̸ ̛͢m̢̀͢͜͜ak͏e͡ ́̕͟h̢̨̕͜í͟͞s̕ ҉̧d͟͏͏ę̷̀͟͠c͢i̕s̸̨̛iò̴̧́҉ǹ́͢ş̴̛́͠." BB made biscuits on Antis knees and curled into a little ball, showing that he was comfy. Anti looked back to the window, but Jackie grabbed the speckled cat and that resulted in Anti getting scratches.
"O̸̸̡͜͞w̢!̸̢̨͜ ̡͡S͡҉̷̢ǫ̸̴̕͞n̵͏͡ ơ͟f͏̶͟͏̨ ̴̨à̕͟͝ ̴̡̢͝b̴̴̴͝i̶t̢͟c̶̀͢͞h̕͢͢!" You could hear him trying not to laugh.
"Sorry!"
"U̸̡͜g҉g̵̨͠h̢͘͢͝!̴̶̕͘͢ ̸̨͠D̷̢u҉̛͠҉m̷̨b̷̢̨͘a̵̷̵̡ss͠͏̵̡." Anti said going back to the window. Blood seeping through his ripped knees. Schneep pulled two bandades out of his coat pocket along with a couple of cotton balls to fix up Anti's knees. Hours later they stopped outside a yellow painted house, it looked more like a apartment complex.
"Uhhh! Jack, I thought you said it was a house, not a apartment." Marvin said looking up at the house.
"It's a town house." They all looked at Jack in amazement. They all grabbed their bags and Jack unlocked the door. He turned on the light and they all looked in awe.
"Ş͡o̴,́ ͏̶̨̡͏d̴҉͝o ̵͝͡w̢͘̕͟ę̵͟͏ ̶̧̨͡h̛á̵̷v̶͏̴é̛͟͏̡ ̴̧͘͠ne̡iǵ̶̴hb̷o̵̸̴rs i̕͠n̶̨͢͠͝ ͡͝hé̶̸͟͠ŗ̢e?" Anti said scooping out the living room.
"Nope! We have the entire building to ourselves!" Even Evelien stared at Jack.
"Alright, let's get to moving in." He clapped and walked back outside. All seven looked at each other.
It took several hours to move eveyone inside. Anti looked at his room and smiled, he finally had his own room. His one wall had a holder which had multiple knives it. His room had everything he wanted but was stopped loving with Jackie, no more.
Jackie just finished putting up his town map for future missions and smiled at his hard work. Everything he needed was set where it needed, more than enough room.
Marvin looked at his room filled with spell books and shelves of jars filled with odd substances.
Jamie smiled at his room consiting of his puppets and stages, and his desk with books and notebooks.
Schneep looked at his hospital wing, it was just a room for now, but he was already planning where cots and equipment where it would be needed.
Chase had entire wall for his nerfs, he also found a flimsy board on the floor where he put a bottle of Jack Daniels.
Jack and Evelien stared at their work, smiles on their faces at their room. Jack was also smiling, thinking of his new recording room.
They all gathered into the living area, it was right next to the kitchen where Jamie was making breakfast for dinner with Schneep. They all sat down with their meals and Jack stood up.
"So, what do you guys think?" Jack asked them the egos all looked at each other and they all had the same thought.
"It's perfect!" They say, or sign, in unison.
So, how the Septics got to the Septic House! What ya think?