I can't feel my legs

"What's up guys, my name is Chase, and welcome to Bro average."
"This one's called, Stacey I love you, please don't go."
"Bang!"
"Chase! Ztay vith me vuddy. Chase!"
Beep, beep beep! Chase tries to roll over to shut off the damn alarm clock, and noticed his legs aren't working again. He sighs.
"Doc! Jack! Hell even, Anti!" He can't move from the waist down. It doesn't always occur there but it's one of the paralysis favorites. JJ walks in and rushes to his side.
"Hey JJ, I can't move my legs again." He laughs. JJ nods and leaves to go get Schneep. Ever since that faithful day, sometimes he looses his motor skills. Nine times out ten, he has paralysis. Hes never gone blind, but he's forgotten how to talk properly before and spoke in tongues.
"Chase, hold on." Schneep comes to his side.
"Ok, I'm going to move you, just vreathe." Schneep turns Chase's body ninety degrees so his feet are on the ground. Chase grunts at this movement, it was uncomfortable.
"Alright, now I'm going to make you ztand, I'll catch you if I need to." Chase nodded when he was ready. Schneep yanked his body up, Chase was now on his feet, Schneep stabilized him and walked to the other side of the room.
"Now, come to me." Chase nodded and forced his right leg to move forward. He stepped down on it and almost fell. He sucked in deep breathes, sweat pouring down his face.
"Your doing great." He then moved his left foot, this time it was a bit easier. He moved his right foot, even easier. Soon he had a uneven but better pace to Schneep. He could finally walk normally and hugged the doctor.
"Good job my friend." He released and started to twist his hips back and forth, he bent over to get the feeling back in full swing.
"Thanks again doc."
"Of course, anyzhing for my favorite patient. Now, vreakfast." Chase smiled and shut off the alarm clock, the dream forgotten.
"Thank you JJ." Chase said before digging into his pancakes. He was about to cut it with his knife when his hand spasmed and the knifes was now lodged in Antis forehead. Anti kinda had a shocked but bored face. He put his hand to the butter knife and pulled it out, blood now pouring from his forehead.
"Anti, I'm and so sorry!"
"S̡̡h̶͜ut̷̴̴͢͢ ͠͠҉u͟҉p̶̨͞ ̶̨̡͘͡M̵̶͘͜͞r̸̵.̨͢ ̧̕͝m҉̷͘҉o͢͏̨͢t͏̶͏o̸̡͘͝͝r͏͏̷̨̨ ̷̨̀ś̡ḱ͢͜͠íl͢҉͞ĺ͡͠s̕͜҉̢." He said and continued eating. Chase averted his eyes from the demon, from not just embarrassment, but also because he was still bleeding.
Sorry this one is shorter, but this comes from the idea that Chase suffers from that blow to the head with motor skill malfunctions. I don't think he made a complete full recovery, Schneep is not perfect. So he has minor paralysis, can't make out full words, his hands spasm, all sorts of things along those lines. So yeah.