Who are you? (part 1)

Ok, first off, this is going to be done in parts, I was walking down the hallway and it was like, oh that's a great idea, and I don't want it to be a book, so here we go. Second, thank you all for reading, I understand it is a head cannon book but I'm not just going to put a few words and be done, I need to make a short story for every thought. Thank you very much. Sorry for rambling, let's go!
Marvin say at the table, making the silver wear dance with a green glow and Schneep walked in.
"Marvin, please refrain from messing vith zhe zilver vear." Marvin sighed and the knifes and forks flew to the now open drawer next to the sink.
"I'm bored!" Marvin whines and they could now head chicken clucks from inside the fridge from dinner last night.
"Go vake up Jack, zhat should distract you." Marvin considered it and shrugged the clucking now silent. He opened the Top Of The Morning brew and took out some beans (Let me just say, I'm kinda sad, j don't like coffee. Sorry Jack , I'll try to power through it.)  He gently folded them in his hand and unfolded it and Jack's matching mug filled with a fresh brew grew from his hand.
He knocked on the door as a warning and opened it. Jack lay there, passed the fuck out. He placed the mug on a small table and cracked his knuckles, Jack doesn't wake up easy. He popped a horn into his hands. He put it to his mouth, breathed in deeply and blew.
"Do do do do dododdo!" As loud as he possibly could. Jack jumping awake. Marvin smirked and lowered the instrument that disappeared in a poof.
"Morning shit head!" Marvin laughed. Jack turned his head to the masked magician. His eyes dilated and were filled with fear.
"W̵h҉̷̢̨̢ę̶r̵e͢͟͡͏͏'̵͢ş̨̧͝͞ ͏̷th̢̕e͏͠ ́͘d̢̢̕͟͞u̸҉͝ḿ̶̶̧̀b̢͜͞͠ ̶̵̵m̶͝ą̕͘͟gai͘͟ci̢͟an̨̛͜͠͠?" Anti yawned waiting for the food JJ was cooking.
"Vaking up Jack." Schneep said, pouring his forth cup of coffee. He sat down next to Jack's seat, waiting for the tired YouTuber. But instead, a panicked Marvin came rushing in.
"Guys, we have a problem." Eveyone but Anti jumped up and ran to follow Marvin, Anti calmly stood up and walked behind the group. Schneep slammed the door open and Jack jumped in bed. Schneep looked over his brother, his best friend, and saw nothing wrong. He snarled and looked to Marvin.
"Marvin, I zvear to fucking god! You arschloch!"
"No, listen. Jack, do you recognize anyone?" The doctor gave the long haired ego a look and looked back to Jack.
"N-no. I don't know any of you. Why are you in my house?" Eveyone dead panned. The glitch finally walked up.
"W̶̢͘͜ḩ̸̸̶͡a͜t͜'̢́̕͡s͞͡ ̨҉̨͘͠t̵̨h̵̛͟͠e ̶̧͠m̷̀͟á̀͏҉̸lf̨̕͞ų̶̷͠ǹ͢͢͝c͝tio̢̧͘͟͞n̡̧̢͜͟?" Eveyone continued to stare at the green haired man but stepped aside. Anti walked up to him. He immediately knew something was different.
"M̨͠͡ą̧͘͘ŗ̷̴v́͠i̡͜ǹ!͡ W̧͏̡ḩąt ̢̛͞th̵̨̡̡̀e҉͢ ̧͟͜͡͞f̴̧̧̛͘u̴͠c̷ḱ̨̛͞ ̧͠d̨́͞i͡d͏̸̨̛͢ ̡y̢͢͠͞o͏̵̧͘͠u̷ ̷̧̕͢͞d̵͡o?" Marvin shook his head. His green eye glowed as he looked down the form of the trembling Jack. He gritted his teeth and yanked him up by his shirt.
"Ó̡̢k̴̴͘͘͘,̵́͞ ̶̵̶̡͏I͜ ̸͏͞k̢͟͠҉҉no̡w̸̡͘ yo͟u͏̶̛͡r̛ ̨͜͟i͢͞͡͝n ̴̨͘͟͝t͜ḩe͟r͜ȩ̵̢͜͝!̡͘̕͝ ̢W͏̵̵̀҉a̢̛͘͟k̨͜e ̴̷͠҉̶u̢͠͠҉p͝҉̡͡ ̸̧́͜yo̧͟͞͠u ̷̷̀͜j̧̛̀̕̕ac̨͝͡k̴̨̛͝͝a̢̛͘s҉̨̛̕s҉̕͘."
"Anti!" A green glow surrounded his arm and it bended to the magicians will.
"Stop. We won't get through to him this way."
"We̷̢̛͢͝l̵l,̧̨̛́҉ ̴̴͟͡҉w̴h͢͏at ̷͘a҉ḿ̴ ҉̴I̴ ̨sų͢͠p̴̡͜͝p̷͠͠osè̷̴̢̢d t̸̶̨̧͘o̵̴͜͢͠ ̷͝d́o͏̧̨̀͡?" Marvin sighed.
"I have a idea, just give me time to prepare. JJ, what's for breakfast?" JJ widened his eyes and left to set the table. Anti let go of his shirt but not before shooting him a glare. Jack watched the strange men leave his room, he gulped and followed the mysterious group.
The strangers all sat at his table. One was free, next to the one that looked like a doctor. He doubted have was a actual doctor, he made a inward look and sat next to him. The one with a darker shade of green hair and looked a bit green continued to stare daggers at him. He slumped down in his chair. The one in a velvet blue vest passed out plates with omelettes sausage, and  pancakes. And then poured tea for everyone before sitting down himself, next to the in a snapback.
The breakfast was unusually quiet for the Septic House. Dread filled all of their hearts, Marvin was deep in thought. He was sure his plan would work, but he was still unsure about the decision. He wasn't scared, just emotional.
"For me? Why?"
"Marvin?" He was snapped out of his thoughts by Schneep.
"You ok?" Marvin nodded absentmindlessly. He finished quickly.
"JJ, thank you for breakfast." His cape waved behind him.
He stood in front of his mirror. He brought his hand up to his mask.
"Thank you. I'll always wear it."
He breathed in deeply. That night playing through his head. His savior at his side, the deep hug they shared. The promise he made. He tightened his fists at his side and stomped out. He walked into the living room. And saw everyone at the couch, all crowding around Jack. He waltzed over to him and crouched down.
"Jack, Seán, do you remember me?" Jack stared deeply into his masked eyes and shook his head. Marvin sighed. He walked to the center of the room where everyone would see him. He put his hands up to his face. He lowered them, mask in his hand. A series of gasp was sound throughout the room. Marvin scarred face for the first time unmasked. His left eye had a light scare over it. He walked over to the group and kneeled again in front of Jack.
"You gave this to me. Many years ago. You decorated it, putting your energy into it, my magic, and gave it to me without question. Please, please remember." He handed him the decorated cat mask. He turned it over to see the designs. He studied it, from the suite symbols, to the green ears, to the whiskers. Something told him to put it on his face. He did as told. It lay, nice and snug on his face. His eyes than glazed over. Memories came crashing down. He ripped it off, holding a hand to his left eye.
"Jack?" Marvin whispers with confidence. He looked to him.
"Marvin?" Marvin smiled.
"That day... I forgot... I'm so sor-" Marvin pulled him in for a hug, rocking him. He cried into the magicians sholder.
"I know, it's ok."
Screee! Crash!
"Mommy? Daddy? Please wake up. We have to go!" The toddler cried, stepped to a booster seat. Flashing lights could be seen outside the window. A piece of the dark blue car came crashing down on the toddler.
"Ahh!" Blood know dripped from his face.
"Mommy! It hurts!" He cried.
"Hey! We got one!" The door was wrapped from the car. A man tore through the belt and ran from the car.
"Wait, my mommy and daddy are in there!" The man hid behind tree with the child in his arms.
"Hey, shh. Focus on me. Ok." A  explosion could be heard in the back. As the man cradled the small child he fall asleep, blood dripping down his left eye.
"... Contact grandma... Parents..." The boy woke up in a hospital. A man in a white coat talking to the man from last night.
"Ok. Thank you doctor." He left the room and the man came closer.
"Hey pal. How are you doing?" He nodded.
"I can't see out of my eye." He began to scratch at it. The man gently pulled his hand down.
"Hey, it's ok, it's just a bandage to stop the bleeding."
"Where's my mommy and daddy?" The man pet the boys hair sadly.
"Mr. McLoughlin." The man turned to see another doctor.
"Mrs. M is here." The man nodded. He stood up and left the room.
"Grandma!"
"Grandma, when is Jack coming?"
"Soon honey, soon." Marvin sighed and continued to look out the window. His left eye was stilled wrapped in a bandage. He absentmindlessly shuffled his deck. He jumped and ran to the door when he saw the familiar smile walk down sidewalk.
"Jack!" He smiled and hugged him. He laughed.
"Hey Marvin! I have something for you." Marvin's bright blue eyed sparked.
"Really!" He nodded. He pulled out a cat mask, small enough to fit the boys face. It had bright green ears whiskers and card suites on the forehead.
"For me? Why?" Jack smiled.
"Because all great magicians need their magic item." The boy accepted it and fitted it on his face. He eyes glowed and then dimmed, showing the magic flowing through his veins, soul and mind.
"Thank you. I'll always wear it!" He jumped and wrapped his arms around Jack. Jack smiled and hugged the boy back.
Alrighty! If anyone wants to see a ego be remembered next, just comment! I have ideas for all of them so if no one gives suggestions I'll just up date. Have a good day and be safe! Again, thank you for the reads!