I'm in charge

Dark sighed, what was he going to do. Wilford and his self had to go to a meeting across the country, and that means leaving the others here by they're selves, Mark wasn't here either. This was a recipe for disaster.

"I'm just going to have to cancel." He muttered as he went pick up the homophone. But stopped when his red aura fizzed to life.

"I have a better idea." He watched as a woman draped in red appeared before him. Celine, in her black dress stood with a smile.

"I will stay here and watch over the Mansion. William will not be here so that problem is out of the way, and I am way stricter then Damien." In the back of his mind Dark heard a "hey" but pushed it off as he sighed.

"Are you sure. As you've seen, they can all be a hassle, and for all you know a certain glitch will show." She put her hands on her hips.

"Please, I practically handle them everyday, do you forget I am your rage." Dark sighed and nodded.

"Very well, you have our number is you need me." Celine nodded and waved him off.

"Now get out of here, you'll be late." Dark gave an exaperated sigh as he walked out of the room.

"Wilford! Come on!" He walked down the steps as he fixed his tie, it was odd to see the half of him be a void of color.

"Damien, are you okay? I think someones missing." Wilford wondered as he appeared at the bottom of the stairs. Dark gave a small smile.

"I am fine, now let us be on our way." Now wil was well aware something was wrong, it was rare for Dark smile. Wilford bit his lip and followed, they vanished.

Celine smiled as she walked around the Mansion. She had a meeting with Google in two hours so she decided to do a routine check first. It was nice to be without her brothers for once.

Yes, she considered Dark to be her brother. After the three of them have been together for so long, they might as well be triplets. She sighed as she walked into the kitchen, finding King making peanut butter foods for the squirrels.

"Good afternoon, King." King looked up to see the ghost and hummed.

"You're cheryl, right?" She chuckled and shook her head.

"No, it is Celine. How are you doing?" He shrugged.

"Wanna help me make cookies?" She shook her head.

"No thanks you. I am busy, clean up any mess you make, please." She walked out, her old home changed alot. Her home was missing some characters, but of course they are decreased. She went to walk up the stairs but stopped when a demonic aura filled the room.

She rolled her eyes as the man that has been the thorn in her side for years appeared at her feet.

Anti glitched into the room and set his sight on the beautiful woman, he gave a sly smirk and glitched next to her.

"W̷̷̛e̸̸͘͟͠ĺl̛̕͢͡͠,̛ ̸h̷͟e͠͞l̴̨̕ĺ̶̛͠͝͠o̡,̸̶̡ ̷̧̡͞͝͝C͠͡҉̵̷̀è̷̕͏͘͝l̸į̴̸̀̀n͡e͞͞͏.́͜͝͝͝ ̵̨̛Ì̵̵͟͢͡ţ̛҉'͞s̸̛̀͜͠͞ ̴́͡͏b̵̴̵́͝ȩ̛é̸̛͡ņ̶̛͟͝ ́͢t̶͞ò̶͡͞o͜ ̛̛́l̴̢̢͜͠ó̴̵͟n̴͟͝g̀." She clenched her fingers and he fell to his knees, unable to speak.

"What are you doing here, Septiceye?" She sneered and allowed him the will to speak.

"We̴̛l͟͡͠҉̵͘l͏̵, ͏͏I͞ ͏͏̕͢͜w͝҉͡͏̢͘a̛͠ş̶͢͝ ͠c̵ó̀͟͡m̵̶̕͘͟͡i̸̡͜͟͜͝nǵ ̨͢h҉e҉̸̵̢̛r̡e̕͏ ̧t̡͘͡o̶̢͘ f̸̶̨͏i҉͢͡gh̛t Ḑ̴̴̶a҉̡͘r̷̀̕k̶̶͏̨,̸̶́͘͢͡ ̡͜͢b̷͞͞ư̶͘͞͝t̴͡͝ ̸̨͘͢͞I̷͝͡ ̴̢͏̡h̸̡͟͜͜͝ą̡̢̕v̶́͡͡ę͠ ͜͏̸̛á̢̡͝ ̢̡d̷̡͞í͘f̶̷̢̀͜͢f̸̡͟͟͡è̶̢͝r̷̨͘e͢ņ̸͘͜͝t̴͘҉̵ ҉̸̨̛͢o̵̸̡͘͠bj̸e͘͘͝c̡tį͜v̧̕͠͠͡e ̷̴̨̀͢n̢o̸̧w." She crossed her arms and had to hold back the urge to step on his fingers.