Chapter 12 - Chasing the Strawhats

"WHAT!?!" Naruto screamed. How could one of her big brothers be defeated?! That's impossible! She knew her family was one of the strongest in the world. Fighting them and escaping alive would take some sort of luck. But to defeat them was unprecedented.

"Those Straw hats are turning out to be a nuisance. Not to worry. Some of your siblings have organized a plan to go and capture them." Lin Lin said as she began to walk away and Naruto was left standing there.

"Momma." Naruto called. Lin Lin stopped, but didn't turn around. "I want to go with them." Naruto blurted out as a shadow fell over her eyes.

Lin Lin began to walk again. "Go ahead. Do what you want. But don't fail." Lin Lin's steps we're finally gone. "Wakata." Naruto said and went over to find her siblings.

It wasn't hard. All she had to do was look for their haki. It was similar to chakra, but more wild. She went to a living area they were talking in. They were discussing their plan of action and what to do with the straw hats after they were captured.

"I say we kill them on the spot. Because of them, Big Bro Cracker is in bad condition." Myukuru said as she sharpened her sword.

"We could do that, but no. Let's do it after the wedding. It'll be less of a hassle by then." Mont-d'Or said as he went over the plan in one of his books.

"You know, Big Bro Mont-d'Or is right." Naruto spoke up as she walked in. Her siblings her surprised by her appearance. "Naruto, I take it you heard the news." Galette said as she went to help her sister sit down. Naruto nodded to her in appreciation.

"I heard about Big Bro Cracker, and I am joining you guys with capturing the Straw hats wether you like it or not." Naruto declared as she crossed her legs and arms.

"But Naruto, you could get hurt. And you're pregnant. It will be safer if you stay here." Opera said.

Naruto sighed. "That may be, however, you are all forgetting that I am still a shinobi. Everyone here knows that after Katakuri-nii-san, I am the most dangerous one of the family, wether you admit it or not." She said. Everyone in the room stayed quiet.

"I'll be fine. All of you will be there. Even if Straw hat was able to defeat Cracker-nii-san, there's no way he stands a chance against all of us." Naruto said with confidence. This made the siblings puff their chests up in pride and smirk.

"Naruto is right. She should come with us." Galette said. The siblings nodded in agreement and left no room for discussion. They all stood up and went after the straw hats.

In a few hours, they were able to locate the straw hats. The siblings got into place along with Big Mom's army. The sky began to darken and strong winds blew, as if even the heavens knew that what was coming up was a something worth weeping for.

Naruto walked between her sisters Galette and Amande with a blue parasol matching her outfit. It made a shadow that hid her entire face, she, however, was still able to see.

Mont-d'Ort stepped in front with his siblings as well and the chess piece soldiers behind them. The children of Charlotte all glared down at the captain of the Straw hat pirates. "So this is 'Straw Hat' Luffy... he doesn't seem like anything special. Compared to our height, he is nothing but a toddler. But if I learned anything through my life as a ninja, is that you don't underestimate your opponents, no matter how weak they look." Naruto thought to herself as she stared, almost bored, at the Straw hat pirate.

"Are you 'Straw hat' Luffy?!?" Mont-d'Ort demanded from the distance between them. "Yeah." Said the boy, who was panting and looking worse for wear. The boy looked beaten and tired, as if he had been in a battle right before they had shown up.