Chapter 10 - Sistahs!

"Nani!?! I'll kill him!!!" Cinnamon yelled as many of the sisters were feeling the same, while the other sisters surrounded Naruto and tried to comfort her. Smoothie and Naruto arrived in the lounge area where only they were allowed in and was exclusive to the daughters of Charlotte. Smoothie was quick to sit Naruto gently on a chair and later explained what had transpired earlier. Needless to say, the daughters of Charlotte were not happy at all with how their sister was treated.

Cinnamon was about to run out of there and go after Judge, but was held back by Citron. "Citron!!! What are you doing!?! Let go!!! We have to get revenge for Naruto!!! He has to pay!!! I'm going to kick his ass!!!" Cinnamon tried to struggle, but was kept in a strong hold.

"Are you crazy!?! We can't do that!!! For once in your life, think with your head and not with your legs!!! If we kill him now, not only will we lose Germa's resources, but we will also make Mama mad!!!" Realizing that her sister was right, Cinnamon stopped struggling and lowered her head.

In fact, many of the sisters did. Usually, when someone messed with their family, the siblings were quick to revenge on whoever offended one of their own. Many of those times, said offenders, ended up being killed and the problem was solved. However, in this situation, killing wouldn't be the answer since the offender happened to be the key to their future success.

"Well, why don't we just tell Mama about it? Maybe if we ask nicely, she'll let us kill him slowly and painfully with an old and rusty knife." Anana, The youngest of all the sisters suggested. She wasn't even close to being 7, yet the way she thought would make many shiver. Anyone but her family, of course.

The sisters sighed. "Anana, we can't just ask Mama. This is more complicated than what it seems." Prim said as she swam around in a tank. "True. Mama won't just allow us to kill him. We need him and his family. They are all that is needed for us to obtain their armies and research." Praline said as she swam next to her older twin sister. They were the only girls in the family that were half fishmen, which meant, most of their time, they needed to stay in water.

"Lucky for us, we don't have to do anything." Smoothie said as she squeezed one of her servants and poured the juices in a goblet. No one even seemed to care as said servant screamed out in pain. "Care to clarify, nee-san?" Joscarpone spoke up from being silent. The whole time, she was holding onto Naruto to comfort her.

"We introduced Naruto as Pudding's twin sister. On the day of the wedding, the closest of the family is to sit with the Vinsmokes. This is the perfect opportunity for Naruto to get revenge on her own. All we have to do is make sure that she as close as possible to that disgusting pig. The plan will be set into motion, she get's first dibs on Judge, and then..." She trailed of with a smirk, but all the sisters knew what she meant. The sisters seemed to finally realize it and they started to laugh at the misfortune of the Vinsmokes. Not that they felt bad for them, they just found their bad luck comical.

Of course, no one found it more endearing than Naruto herself. She could already see the blood of Judge spilling all over the table. Just the simple thought made her laugh more.

As she wiped away a few tears of joy, she remembered why she was there in the first place. "Oh, right! I almost forgot! The baby kicked!" All the sisters stopped laughing and looked at her in shock. Since Smoothie already knew, she looked over at her sisters' faces in amusement.

"Does that mean that the baby is hurting you?" Normande flew and landed on Naruto's shoulder. The 10 year old dwarf was curious about the baby. Naruto giggled. "No, not really. At least, not on purpose. It actually means that the baby is healthy."

"Oh." Normade nodded in satisfation. "But back on topic. Naruto, would you prefer a gun or something sharp?" Pudding asked with her sweet smile. "Desicions, desicions... I have no idea. Maybe I would have desided by the time the wedding day comes. Speaking of the wedding, other than the Vinsmokes and our family attending, who else is coming?" She asked.

"Well," Praline began, "I think that a few fishmen from my husband's crew might attend."

"The news media will come the event just so that the world can see it." Poire said from bext to her twin, Galette.

"Maybe a few allies here and there." Myukuru said nonchalantly, as if she could be doing better things.

"And some very important people from around the world as well." Compote said finally. She was the eldest of the sisters and the first daughter to be born from Charlotte.

The sisters could not wait for the day to come. It would be a day they would never forget.