32

Jungkook's POV

Months have passed and today is the day of our wedding.

Finally, I'm going to get married to the woman, I fought for years, the woman who change me, the woman who sacrifice her own happiness for me, the woman who I really love. That woman is Lisa.

I'm in my hotel room wearing my suit, while thinking of our memories.

I started to tear up while reminiscing about all the hardship I encountered with Lisa, then someone started to knock, I quickly wipe my tears.

“Come in!” I shouted and someone came in.

I look who it was. It was Dad and Mom (Lisa's Mom)

“Hey mom and dad. What are you guys doing here?” I asked and approach them.

“We want to check up on, you son” Dad said.

“You look very handsome, Jungkook” Mom said.

“Thanks mom, you look beautiful. You too dad you look handsome” I said.

“Take care of my princess, okay?” Mom said.

“Yes mom, I promise I'll take care of her, I will never ever hurt Lisa” I said, and she nodded.

“Umm, mom and dad, I want to say thank you to you guys for... sacrificing your marriage for me and Lisa. I know you guys really love each other so, umm sorry too” I said.

“No don't be sorry son, We love you guys so much, and we guys want you to be happy, so we got separated and it's okay, at least you two are happy” dad said.

“Thank you so much mom and dad” I said.

“We love you guys so much” Mom said.

“Me and Lisa, Love you guys so much too” I said, and we hugged.

After a few seconds we released.

“We should probably, go down” Dad said

“Yeah” I said.

“You guys go ahead first, I'll just follow you guys” I said, and they nodded, they went down to the beach.

Me and Lisa decided to have a beach wedding.

I fix myself and went down to the beach

There, I saw all the people who we invited.

I look at the venue. It was so fucking beautiful.

 It was so fucking beautiful

My friends went to me.

“Hey, Jungkook!” They started to ruffle my hair.

“Hey, you guys stop” I said, and they stopped, I fix my messy hair.

“We're so happy for you, man” Namjoon said.

“Thank you guys” I said.

“.... For everything” I added and we group hugged.

Then the wedding coordinator went to me.

“Mr. Jeon the ceremony is about to start please stand in the middle” She said and I went to the middle, all people sit down.

Then I started to walk in the middle.

When I reach the end, I stayed to the side and wait for Lisa.

Then she went to the middle with her mom, they started to approach me.

I'm starting to tear up.

After a minute, she's already in front of me. I held her hand.

“You look so beautiful in that white dress, my love” I said.

“Please take care of my daughter, Jungkook. I love you guys so much” She said.

“Yes I will. We love you too mom” I said and mom tapped my back, she went to her seat.

We went in the middle and the ceremony starts.

“Mr. Jeon Jungkook. You are Jeon Jungkook becoming the husband of Lalisa Manoban. Do you promise to love Lalisa Manoban and respect her, take care of her, help her, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and in sickness times, every day, forever?” The minister said.

“Yes, I promise” I said.

“Miss, Lalisa Manoban. You are Lalisa Manoban becoming the wife of Jeon Jungkook. Do you promise to love Jeon Jungkook and respect him, take care of him, help him, in joyful times and hard times, healthy times and sickness times, every day, forever?” The minister said.

“Yes, I promise” She said.

“Now please say your vows to each other” The minister said.

“Hey Lisa. I remember what kind of person we are when we're in college we're both a huge mess that time, we only think about hooking up with every person in the campus, partying every night. Did you know that the night we hook up the night before we knew our parents are getting married, I was about to ask you to go on a date with me because, I really like you Lisa. The first time I saw you at school I already fell in love with your beauty and I started to fell for you even more when we became close because Lisa, you're so beautiful not only on the outside but inside too . I was so sad when I knew that you will be my stepsister, But still even though you became my stepsister my feelings didn't change in fact, It grew more, and we started dating but our parents knew, and they took you away from me, and we got separated and after years we met again and I tried to take you back and finally your now here, marrying me. I'm so thankful for our parents who sacrifice their marriage for us. And I'm so grateful to have you in my life Lisa, You change me Lisa you made me become a better person, and I'm thankful because, if I didn't meet you maybe, I'm still a stupid asshole who only want to hook up with different girls. We faced many problems and we faced it together. Thank you for everything Lisa. I promise you that I will take care of you and our future children. I promise to be a good husband, I promise to be a good father to our future children. I promise to love you until my last breath. I love you so much, my Lalice” I said while tearing up, Lisa's tearing up too. 

“Jungkook. Did you know you're my first boyfriend, and I really like you a lot. Jungkook you changed me too. We both changed each other to become a better person. Sorry if I agreed to let them to took me away from you and you know why I did that right. Thank you so much for not giving up on me Jungkook if you gave up I don't think I will be this happy this time. Thank you for everything baby. I promise to take care of you always, I promise to be a good wife and good mother. I promise to not cheat on you, of course I will never do that to you. I promise to love you always. I love you more, my Jeon Jungkook” She said, and we both smile at each other.

“And now” The minister said.

“I may pronounce you Man and Wife... You may now kiss the bride” The minister said, I kissed Lisa, and she kisses me back.

People started to clap for us.

We started to celebrate the rest of the night.

That's my story, I fell in loved with my stepsister, and we faced many problems and In the end we got married and have our own family.

— End —

Hey my readers! Thank you for reading my book even though it's not a good story. Sorry for the typo's, wrong spelling, wrong grammars and everything. I really appreciate that you read my book, I'm sorry if it's not good.
Anyways thank you guys so much. Stay safe everybody! Stay hydrated. I Purple You all 💜

— GoldenLiskook