17

Jungkook's POV
(month later)

It's Monday today, and we have to go to school today.

I went to the bathroom and took a bath.

After I take a bath, I wore my clothes and fix myself.

While I'm fixing my things, my phone buzzed, so I get it and received a text from Mingyu.

I went down and I saw Lisa, Mom and Dad.

“Good morning son, let's eat our breakfast” Mom said giving me a kiss on my cheeks.

“I can't mom, I'm sorry. I need to go to school early today because, I need to do something. I'm just going to have my breakfast at school later. But don't worry mom I'll be here for dinner” I said.

“Wait, I'll just eat at school too, I want to go with you Jungkook” Lisa said and I nodded.

“Bye mom, bye dad” I said and give my mom a kiss then went out, Lisa followed me after she said goodbye to our parents, I open the door for her, and she went in, I went in too and started to drive to the school.

“Why do you want to go to school early?” She asked.

“Mingyu wants to talk to me” I said, and she nodded, after a few minutes we arrived at our school, I parked my car and I went out. I open the door for Lisa, and she went out, I lock my car. I get Lisa's bag from her and I put it in my other shoulder and I intertwined our hands.

We went to the cafeteria and ordered food then we sit down on an empty table and started to eat.

She's telling me some funny moments of her with her friends, while we're eating.

We got shocked when someone sat in front of us.

“B-bambam?” Lisa said stuttering.

“Hi my Lali, miss me?” He said smirking.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” Lisa asked, her voice is rising.

“I'm here for you my princess” He said, my brows furrowed.

“Can you go away, you're disturbing us” I said coldly.

“Oh Lali, who's this guy?” He said.

“Oh wait... It's Jeon Jungkook your stepbrother and your boyfriend, your parents don't know about this and if they knew you both will be dead” He said.

I clenched my fist, Lisa held my hand.

“What the fuck do you want?!” Lisa asked.

“I want to talk to you in private, babe” Bambam said.

“NO” I said.

“Woah calm down bro, I'm talking to my girl not you” He said.

“Why did you come back?” Lisa ask coldly.

“I thought you're already happy with your girl” Lisa said.

“Lisa, I regret leaving you” He said.

I stood up.

“Leave or I'll beat you up” I said.

“Go, I'm Not scared” He said and stood up.

I grab his collar.

“Jungkook” Lisa said and pull me away from the guy.

“Let's talk Bambam” Lisa said coldly.

She was about to walk away with the guy, But I grab her wrist and pull her.

“What the fuck are you doing Lisa” I said coldly.