15

Lisa's POV

I wake up early today. I took a bath.

After 20 minutes, I went out of the bathroom and wear a white shirt and tack it inside my shorts.

I wear my shoes and put a little of makeup on my face.

Chae just woke up.

“Hey Chae, I'll go talk to Jennie. I'll just see you later on breakfast” I said, and she nodded.

I went out and went to Jisoo and Jennie's room.

I knocked, after a minute Jennie opened the door, I quickly hugged her.

“I'm sorry Jennie, please talk to me...” I said, I started to tear up.

“I'm really sorry, I didn't know” I said, and she patted my back.

“Are you happy with him? Do you love him?” She asked.

“Y-yes...” I said.

“Good” She said.

“I'm sorry if I acted that way last night. He was never mine, so I shouldn't have acted that way” She said.

“It's okay Jennie” I said.

“Take care of him okay? Please don't hurt him” She said.

“Yes, Jennie. Don't worry” I said and release from the hug.

“Take care of your heart too bitch. I love you” She said tearing up she cupped my face.

“I love you too bitch! I'm sorry” I said and hugged her again, she hug back.

“You know that I can't resist you” She said and I released from the hug.

“Who can't resist my cuteness” I said, and we giggled while wiping our tears.

“Yay! You guys are okay now” Jisoo said and went out of their room.

“Let's go have breakfast” Jisoo said.

“You guys go ahead, I still need to talk to Mingyu” I said.

We need closure.

“Go to Chae, see you guys later” I said, and they nodded, I walked away.

I went to Mingyu's room, I knocked.

After a few seconds he opened the door.

“L-Lisa”

“Let's talk” I said, and he nodded.

He went out of his room, and we walked close to the sea and sit on the sand.

“Look Lisa, I know you're still mad at me but please hear me out” He said.

“Spill” I said.

“Lisa I love you, I really love you. I'll be honest at first, I just wanted to use you to get my revenge on Jungkook because, I knew that he loves you very much, but days turns into weeks and weeks turns into months and I found myself falling in love with you Lisa” He said looking at me, he sounded so sincere.