28

Jungkook's POV

I'm in my office right now, Lisa's probably with her friends at this moment.

I'm fixing my things, I'm going to fetch Lisa at the mall.

I went down to the parking lot and went inside my car and drove to the mall.

After 10 minutes, I arrived. I park my car and went inside the mall.

Lisa texted me, she said that they are in a restaurant.

I started to roam around the mall to find the restaurant.

After a few minutes, I found it.

I saw Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé inside.

Lisa is talking to a guy.

I approached them and I look at the guy, she was talking to.

My eyes widened.

He smirked at me.

“Oh, you're here. Nice to meet you again, Jeon Jungkook” He said while still smirking at me.

“What are you doing here, Baekhyun?” I asked him coldly and I went in front of him my back facing Lisa and her friends.

“She's so beautiful” He said and looked at Lisa.

“What?” I said.

“Your girlfriend” He said and looked at me again.

“You got a nice girl, Jeon” He said while smirking, and he went closer to me.

Be ready because she'll be mine soon... I'm going to get her” He whispered.

I pushed him away from me.

“I'm going to kill you, before you can do that” I said clenching my fist, holding back my anger.

“Well, you steal my girlfriend from me and you killed her, so I will do the same to her” He said and smirked at me again.

Fuck, I hate him so much.

I grab his collar.

Lisa, held my arm.

“Jungkook, stop” She said but I didn't listen.

“Don't you ever show up to my girlfriend, if you do, I'll you” I threaten him.

“Then go kill me” He said, I was about to choke him but Lisa pulled me away from him, all the people in the restaurant started to watch us.

“If you want to kill me go, but please don't do anything to Lisa, leave her out of this. She has nothing to do with all of this” I said, and he laughed.

“Goodbye for now Jeon. I'll be back so be ready” He said and left, I faced Lisa.

I hug her so tight.

“Are you alright? Did he do something to you?” I asked.

“I'm fine, Jungkook. Don't worry” She said and hug me back.