6

Lisa's POV

He went up.

I finish my drink and went up too, I brush my teeth and laid on the bed. I close my eyes and sleep.

(Morning)

I woke up at 5:30 am.

Argh, It's Monday again that means we have classes today.

I sighed and stood up, I wash my face and brush my teeth. I went down.

I cooked the breakfast, well I don't actually cook. I can only cook eggs, pancakes, noodles and some other basic recipe.

After a few minutes, I finished cooking breakfast.

I put the food on the table, I started to eat.

After I ate, I went upstairs.

I pick clothes that I'm going to wear and went inside the bathroom and take a bath.

And then I came out wearing a skirt and a shirt, tack inside my skirt.

I put my makeup on and I fix my hair.

I spray perfume all over me.

I smile proudly, looking at myself in the mirror.

I get my phone and check the time 6:30am.

I started to call Jennie after a few minutes she answered.

[What the fuck do you want, bitch?]

“Where are you?”

[I'm here at Taehyung's car trying to nap and you just ruin my nap *sigh*]

“Go here at the Jeon's Mansion”

[Why would I do that?]

“Come on tell your boyfriend to drive me to my house, I'm going to get my car”

[What boyfriend? He's not my boyfriend!]

“Really? I thought you guys were dating, you're always together. Anyways just pick me up!”

[Wait... okay we'll be there in a few minutes]

“Okay. Bye bitch, thanks!”

I ended the call and get my bag, my car keys. I put my phone on my pocket and I went down in the living room.

After a few minutes of waiting, I heard a horn of the car outside.

I went out of the house and close the door, I went inside the car and Taehyung started to drive to my house.

He knows the address of my house since he already went there to have dinner with our families.

“Why didn't you ask Jungkook to drive you?” Jennie asked.

“His still sleeping... and—” I was about to tell what happen last night but I stop myself.

“And what?” Jennie asked.

“Uhh nothing” I said, and she just rolled her eyes to me.

I started to think about what happen last night.

He held my hand. My heart was beating so fast right now. I look at him he was looking at me too.

“Tell me Lisa... what makes you feel so sad” He said.

“Lisa do you-” He said, but he didn't continue what his going to say, he slowly let go of my hand.

“I'm going to sleep now, goodnight” he said and stand up. But before he could walk away, I spoked.