3

Lisa's POV

We entered his room, we put my luggage at the side, and he gets my other luggage downstairs, then went up again, he entered the room and put it on the side too, and he jumped to his bed.

I sit on the couch and use my phone. I decided to chat Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung knows that I like Jungkook. Yes I like him, I just can't tell it to him and to my other friends. Chaeyoung is the only person who knows that I like Jungkook.

 Chaeyoung is the only person who knows that I like Jungkook

I close my phone and sighed.

“You ok?” He asked and I nodded.

(Night time)

We've already done taking our first dinner together as a 'Family'.

I wash up after Jungkook and I came out of the bathroom wearing my pjs, I dried my hair and open a face mask and put it on my face.

“Oh my god, why girls are like this argh” Jungkook groaned.

“What?” I ask him confused.

“Why do you fucking need to do these things before sleeping” Jungkook asked.

“Of course we all need to do this, to maintain clear skin” I said, he rolled his eyes.

“Oh my god, I just want to sleep now” He said whining, well he looks cute.

“Then sleep now” I said.

“I can't sleep without turning off the lights” He said.

“Well you need to wait until I'm finish” I said smiling innocently, he sighed.

“You know what why don't you try using face mask” I ask him and went to him, I hold both of his arms and pull him up and I drag him to the bathroom, I open a face mask and put it on his face, Jungkook held my hand and remove it from his face.

We're looking directly on each other's eyes.

My heart is beating so fast right now 💓.

I looked away and I remove my hands from him and went out of the bathroom... I sit on the couch and use my phone acting like nothing happened.

He sat beside me and rest his head on the couch and look at the ceiling

“Hey Lisa...” He said and I hum for an answer.

“Umm... how do you feel that, I'm going to be your brother now?” He asked shyly.

“Actually I hate it...” I said.

“But this is what will makes my mom happy so, I'll just be happy for her” I said.

“Yeah...umm, how about your father? Where is he?” He asked.

“I mean if you don't want to tell me about him it's okay” He added, I smiled.

“No it's okay, I never met him...” I said.

“Well, did you ever tried to find him?” He asked.

“No, I don't even know what's his name, well when I was a kid I kept on asking my mom where's my dad she just keeps on changing the topic, but I don't want to know who he is, He's a jerk for leaving my mom. Growing up without a dad is hard” I said.

“Yeah, I know” He said and I look at him he was looking at me too.

“What do you mean?” I asked him.

“Uhh, when I was 6 years old my mom died from a car accident, after my mom died my dad change, He just kept on working and working he didn't give me a time, well after what happen to my mom he never treated me like his son anymore. I think this marriage is the only way that can make him go back to the old him and even though he didn't treat me like a son for this past years I still love him. So I really want him to go back to the old him and be happy again” He said.

And I just nodded, I take my mask off since it's not wet anymore after a few minutes Jungkook take his mask off too and throw it, and he laid on the bed, I laid on the couch and use my phone.

I got shocked when Jungkook lifted me up, he carried me bridal style.

“Yah! Jungkook what the hell are you doing? Put me down” I said and hit his chest he started to walk, and he dropped me on the bed.

“You sleep here, I'll sleep on the couch” He said and I giggle.

“Who told you that I'm going to sleep on the couch, I just laid and chill” I said

“Sleep with me here, in the bed” I added.

“But Lisa—” I cut him.

“Jungkook we've already fuck so what's wrong on sleeping on one bed?” I said.

“Argh, okay fine you win” He said and laid beside me.

I turn my phone off and slide it below my pillow.

“Goodnight” I said and turn off the lights.

“Goodnight baby” He said I smiled and close my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Jungkook's POV

Lisa is already sleeping now.

I stared at the ceiling and sighed.

I made a promise to dad, that I will never touch my stepsister. I should keep it.

I sighed again.

I like her, it's very unusual for me to like someone but Lisa, she's different from all the girls I've met.

But it's impossible, I can never like my stepsister.

Why does it have to be her? I don't even know if I will meet someone again like her.

I sighed heavily and close my eyes.

I drifted to sleep.