2

Jungkook's POV

I open my eyes and get my phone, I checked the time.

6:00am.

Someone started to knock and then the door open, my dad went inside already dress up for our breakfast.

“Wake up! Take a bath now, I'll be waiting for you downstairs” he said then he went out and close the door, I stand up and went to the bathroom.

I took a bath and I came out only wearing a towel around my waist and I open my closet and I pick clothes and wear it.

I wore this.

(ctto: Photo owner source: Pinterest)

I get my wallet, my car keys, my ear pods and my phone and put it in my pocket.

I went down and I saw my dad at the couch chilling, he was smiling widely.

I smiled at him.

“You look happy dad” I said smiling at him, and he smiled back.

“Let's go?” He said and I nodded.

“Dad I'm going to bring my car” I said, and he just nodded, and we enter our cars and started to drive, I followed my dad. After a few minutes we arrived at the restaurant, we park our car and went inside the restaurant.

“Reservation for Mr. Jeon” My dad said and the waiter led us to the table.

“Jungkook behave...don't say anything stupid... and please, I hope you accept her she's a good person and of course I know she's a good mom” My dad said.

I nodded, we sat down, I was in front of my dad.

I started to play with my phone, after a few minutes my dad spoke.

“Jungkook they're here” My dad said and I close my phone and put it in the table, my dad stood up and I stand up too, My dad approach a woman, I look at the woman and the girl behind her, My eyes widened same as her.

My dad hug her she hug him back while still looking at me, eyes widened.

Lisa?

Her mom approach me and hug me.

“Hi dear” She said.

“It's a pleasure to meet you...m-mom” I said and hug her back still looking at Lisa.

She released from the hug.

“Jungkook this is Lisa, you probably know her, since you guys are on the same university, your step-sister” dad said.